Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

"Heavily, Heavily Infiltrated" (13 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

Mike Ruppert once warned us about the 9/11 TM. It becomes clearer and clearer every year.

My conclusion: we must operate in an individually motivated manner, with a focus on our own objectives and with close partnerships only with people who have proven track records and whose work/history is known. We should have no loyalty to the amorphous blob of disinformation, irresponsibility, childishness, drama, and downright nastiness known as "THE 9/11 TRUTH MOVEMENT."

On top of that, the 9/11 Truth issue seems to breed a very unproductive and obsessive myopia. Some people are still doing important work, but for the most part, I'm over it.

On the other hand, I am very glad there are still people like Truth Action, Scholars for Truth & Justice, Nafeez Ahmed, Paul Thompson, etc. still representing for what this is actually about.

I think we'll also start to see (and already have) the quality activists and researchers expanding beyond 9/11 to other extremely cogent issues.

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. Victronix

"disinformation, irresponsibility, childishness, drama, and downright nastiness"

This is either the goal of some (to turn away average normal humans), or is simply the unfortunate side-effect of false flags as they fester in a society like ours.

Either way, we have to find a way to laugh at it, or something, and move on.

We each have our own way to cope with this crap. Knowing that others have been there too and got through it sometimes helps. It can consume you, so be aware of that. And it will leave you with a bad taste in your mouth, but knowing that someone wants you to taste that is important.

None of it is by chance.

I think the fact that it exists at the level that it does is a testament to the continued level of need to keep the facts covered up. It's somewhat amazing how hard people continue to try to fight the efforts by just a few researchers and activists. That means something.

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. truthmover
    Administrator

My conclusion: we must operate in an individually motivated manner, with a focus on our own objectives and with close partnerships only with people who have proven track records and whose work/history is known. We should have no loyalty to the amorphous blob of disinformation, irresponsibility, childishness, drama, and downright nastiness known as "THE 9/11 TRUTH MOVEMENT."

Sounds like principle before association to me. I think you are also suggesting something that many of us have been talking about, and that is the tension between a desire to create national coalition in order to manifest greater influence vs. the decentralized nature of group development and activism.

I would argue that as regional differences determine the priorities and mode of operation for any individual activist group, that any overly definitive national coordination is destined to fall apart. People in Alabama don't want people in Rhode Island telling them how to communicate or what is important to people in their communities.

That doesn't mean that we don't all keep each other in check and learn from one another. But it does seem like there is a certain hesitance that people have about embracing national coordination. Resistance to the Week of Truth makes that clear. And so does the difference between chapters of WeAreChange.

On top of that, the 9/11 Truth issue seems to breed a very unproductive and obsessive myopia. Some people are still doing important work, but for the most part, I'm over it.

I think most of those trying to undermine the movement are encouraging that. Much of the disinformation intends to shift focus away from learning about history or subjects that broaden understanding toward the events on the day of 9/11 that do not require the same contextual awareness. 9/11 truth should be an opportunity to encourage people to learn more about geo-politics and the psychology of control. One third of the people in this country read at a sixth grade level. I wonder how much higher that number is in the movement.

I think the fact that it exists at the level that it does is a testament to the continued level of need to keep the facts covered up. It's somewhat amazing how hard people continue to try to fight the efforts by just a few researchers and activists. That means something.

Yeah. The recent attack by AC tells me we've been doing something right. But I can't act like its not draining. It really sucks that success can be measured by intimidation. But I suppose I figured that's what we were getting ourselves into.

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. truthmod
    Administrator

KB running for congress. Great. More press for him. How the hell has he gotten so many big names on his radio show anyway?

http://www.channel3000.com/news/16214245/detail.ht...

William Blum to Noam Chomsky: How Could It NOT Matter Whether 9/11 Was a False-Flag Op?
    http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0805/S00100.htm

William Blum, like the rest of us, is puzzled by Chomsky's apparent inability to understand that exposing the 9/11 inside job would help end the crimes of empire.

Blum and I will discuss Chomsky's odd 9/11 views on the radio this Friday, May 9th (joined by former head of the SDI "Star Wars" Missile Defense Program under two US presidents, Col. Bob Bowman.)

And you can bet this topic will come up when when I interview Noam Chomsky in early June

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. NicholasLevis

KB running for congress. Great. More press for him. How the hell has he gotten so many big names on his radio show anyway?

Persistence.

It's a fact. You can further attribute it, correctly but only in part, to factors like a) he has time for it, possibly because he has been set up to have time for it, b) he has no scruples about who or how, including claiming the ever-useful religious mantle, c) even "name" people are suckers, perhaps especially prone to it if approached in a properly flattering way, d) he has allies within the set of whacked researchers who give him assists.

You can also blame everyone who knows better for not having done enough to expose him. But he's not a high-budget production, his actions do not involve capital that you could not also access.

You can attribute his persistence to a sense of mission; or to a bottomless arrogance that lends him energy ("the worst are filled with passion," as the poem goes); or to his being totally whacked in the head. We can also agree that persistence doesn't succeed without a minimum of communications skills and an ability to learn (instrumentally if not morally).

Nevertheless, the one-word answer is persistence.

Set up you own regular program. Doesn't matter that it's "only" a podcast at first. Look for guests every day. Rehearse and research, every day. Promote it, every day. Never doubt it, never doubt yourself (no matter how much cause there is, in this case). Use every means. That's the gist of his success.

Posted 15 years ago #
  6. chrisc

I wonder if this thread would be better split?

I'm still thinking about what I might say as a follow up to the first two comments...

I think Barrett is a total phony...

You can listen to the Blum interview here till Monday:

http://www.gcnlive.com/Programs/DynamicDuo/On_Dema...

Posted 15 years ago #
  7. chrisc

William Blum is good, he says why he wouldn't used Northwoods as an example -- there are lots of plans that were never implemented in the archives...

Also he talked about the correspondence he has had with Chomsky on 9/11 -- Barrett is trying to get him on his show in June, I half expect that this won't happen...

It's worth a listen for what William Blum says not what Kevin Barrett says...

Posted 15 years ago #
  8. NicholasLevis

Yes, Barrett is a total phony. A clown with zero horse sense at best, he acts more like an infiltrator in the Jamieson "big empty tent" mode. However, the question was not, "Is Barrett a total phony?" but, "How does he get all the name guests?" And the answer is that he's a hard-working horse's ass who doesn't pause to doubt but forges always ahead. Initiative brings advantage even when it shouldn't.

Posted 15 years ago #
  9. NicholasLevis

Northwoods: There may be lots of un-implemented plans in the archives, but far fewer that meet all of the following criteria: a) involved false-flag attacks on American soil, with several of the scenarios clearly implying Americans would be killed by US forces disguised as Cubans; b) received unanimous approval from the Joint Chiefs of Staff as a great way to launch an unprovoked war of aggression on Cuba; c) was rejected only once it had reached the cabinet or presidential level; d) involved a scenario that could be read as a rough draft for something like 9/11; e) was released as a result of the JFK Assassination Records Act - interesting, golly, what would the connection be between the rejection of such a plan by Lemnitzer et al. and the assassination of JFK? Also, Northwoods f) was first given public treatment in May 2001. All this makes for a compelling and educational combination.

Posted 15 years ago #
  10. Victronix

Northwoods + and -

The problem with Northwoods -- LC was a good example of this -- you can use it to perpetuate the "swapped planes" hoaxes. It makes the insiders seem capable of imagining anything and it involved a focus on planes so it kept the excitement around that. When we focus on the planes -- aside from the standdown -- we end up in hoax land, just like where LC brought everyone. So it was a boon for that film.

f) was first given public treatment in May 2001.

Indeed, how educational.

Posted 15 years ago #
  11. chrisc

So, as I suspected, it's not happening:

Our correspondence, in which we largely agreed in our critiques of empire, "agreed to disagree" on 9/11, and scheduled a radio interview, hit two major snags, foundered, and finally sank.
    http://www.barrettforcongress.us/chomsky.htm

Posted 15 years ago #
  12. truthmover
    Administrator

From that link

Noam Chomsky Does Not Want You to Read This

By Dr. Kevin Barrett

I have decided to go ahead and post my recent email correspondence with Noam Chomsky, without his permission, and against his wishes, despite his claim that by doing so I am violating his privacy, and despite my earlier statement to him that I would respect his privacy...

Great find Chrisc!

Posted 15 years ago #
  13. Victronix

In fact, this correspondence (and the huge number of others like it) itself illustrates how the TM is taken energy and attention away from genuine activism confronting horrifying ongoing crimes. The time we're taking for this discussion is taken away from such activism, on my part at least. And that's multiplied massively. By now, I mostly respond only with form letters for this reason. Maybe TMers have infinite time to pursue their specific interest, instead of acting to put an end to terrible ongoing crimes. But I don't.

Well, some TMers do have infinite time because they are paid to have it.

Posted 15 years ago #

You must log in to post.