Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

more attacks from the establishment left (6 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator
  2. who

Et tu Brute?

There is so much evidence indicating complicity on some level that I cannot understand how anyone can look past it to dismiss the 9-11 Truth Movement in the way that the authors of these pieces do. And yet since about the middle of the summer it seems to me that an enormous effort was made to stop the movement in its tracks just as it was beginning to develop some momentum. One board that I was participating in was torn to shreds by disruption and biased moderation. The end result that some of the most outspoken members were banned and the board has become a feeding trough for sycophants, right wing disruptors and squawking partisan parrots.

Cockburn is a career gatekeeper and prig. That Rolling Stone piece is vile, without a shred of journalistic integrity. And GNN!? The last place I would expected a lengthy hatchet job replete with buzzy and derogatory neologisms. What the hell is going on?

Posted 17 years ago #
  3. truthmod
    Administrator

people are getting desperate

on the right and the left, 9/11 truth threatens the fabric of these people's entire reality. the mainstream left (chomsky, cockburn, goodman, etc.) have made a career of various structural analyses of the system. for them to realize that 9/11 was an inside job would invalidate what they believe in by revealing that things are, in a way, much simpler: we're in a fight against an essentially demonic force that is willing to pull off 9/11, kill 655,000 iraqis, and perpetuate the destruction of the earth. it's an all out revolution. these establishment, armchair liberals don't want to be uncomfortable or take any risks. and they definitely don't want to admit that they've been fooled.

a lot of it seems to be people rationalizing their own inaction.

all the attacks are actually a good sign that we are becoming more of a threat than annoying, laughable pest. the southpark episode was encouraging, as i was expecting a total hatchet job.

Posted 17 years ago #
  4. truthmover
    Administrator

A safe place to talk

Having a space in which to relate to those who share your insights or beliefs is essential. For the relatively secular crowd, finding those spaces can be difficult, as modern culture does not provide many opportunities for personal expression, or cooperation outside of a religious context. Finding a space in which to discuss 9/11 and geopolitics without antagonism is nearly impossible.

For some reason the moderators of other 'progressive' sites appear to be swayed by political correctness, rather than demonstrating a committment to drawing those who would offer insightful commentary. In that environment, the disruptors are free to pester, frustrated, and insult everyone, and the result is that new people, and those with insight, get scared off.

Well not in here! While TruthMove intends to maintain an uncensored forum relative to content and ideology expressed, excluding obvious hate speech, we are paying very close attention to the overall contribution of anyone who posts. Subversion will not be tolerated. This forum will be moderated as a safe space, free of ridicule. Its also intented to represent, to those reading but not posting, the strengths of our movement and not its weaknesses. I often wonder what the uninitiated think of our movement when they go to DU9/11. How do they sift through the garbage? Disruptors at that forum have been very successful at shaping its content. I know of myself that if I'd gone to the site, without prior knowledge of 9/11 truth, I would have been confused and thought the issue corrupted by a total lack of unity.

Therefore, people posting nothing but refutations of the content on our site will be given fair warning, and then kicked off. Intellectual bigotry, intentional distraction, and a consistantly negative attitude toward the subjects involved or others posting to this forum will not be tolerated. We are going to ensure that this forum, no matter how few people participate, is the forum that we were once looking for, but never found.

So let people know that we are serious about our committment to having a well moderated space in which we can have conversation without feeling like we are standing in a crowded subway car.

Posted 17 years ago #
  5. LiberalsSuck
  6. truthmod
    Administrator

my link is smarter than your link

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/essay.jsp?artic...

Posted 17 years ago #

You must log in to post.