Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Kevin Barrett Slanders 911Blogger (38 posts)

1. JennySparks

Perhaps you should have a private chat with the people who are involved (or who you rumor to be involved) with this...

Already did--with Yahoo in a harassment complaint. They understood all the documentation fine--and took appropriate action. Thing is, a little birdy tells me I may need to file another one. Just putting a caution out there. Can't say they weren't warned.

Maybe someone needs to do something like the recent Mother Jones expose on an agent--get solid evidence and publish it and watch these people disappear with their tails between their legs. http://www.truthmove.org/forum/topic/1164?replies=...

This would be ideal. There are many pieces to these puzzles--takes a bit of time to work out what goes where. Some ways to get a grasp on the subject:

http://coljennysparks.blogspot.com/2007/12/black-p... http://coljennysparks.blogspot.com/2008/07/social-...

Mostly through with the last one--just organizing my notes so the finished parts can be coherent. ;-)

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. Arabesque

I think this thread should be edited. But that's just my opinion. Keenan has lied about me in the past, so no surprises here. I never claimed there was "one" reason that their site has made allegations of "racist".

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. JennySparks

This is right around the bend--according to a random WTC demolition user, you hate Muslims... * rolls eyes *

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. Arabesque

one of the things I admire about the truthmove forum is that it isn't overrun by disruption very often. Now, I know Keenan's game. He wants me to respond to him so we can continue having a bogus argument with him. I'm sure he has all sorts of straw-men to burn.

The relevant point here is that his site has slandered 9/11 activists as racists. I'm sure he has many equally bogus reasons for this slander.

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. Keenan
    Blocked

Now, I know Keenan's game. He want's me to respond to him so we can continue having a bogus argument with him. I'm sure he has all sorts of straw-men to burn.

How about addressing the straw man argument of yours that I pointed out? You can avoid the issue all you want, Arabesque, but, yet again, you are just showing how much of a hypocrite you are. Once again, you are doing exactly what you accuse others of doing. If you are going to accuse me of "burning straw-men", why don't you get specific and point out what straw-men I am using, rather than just throwing around general accusations?

Accusing people who have disagreements with your tactics/logic of being "disruptive", Aragesque, while never getting around to addressing their arguments, is par for the course with you. Your game is to never have to address the issues long enought to get your detractorrs banned or silenced, and to always turn things back on your detractors.

Posted 15 years ago #
  6. truthmod
    Administrator

Keenan is now blocked. I think it was clear to all of us that he wasn't here for a fair, civil, rational discussion.

Here is a little background of Keenan on our forum:

http://www.truthmove.org/forum/topic/29?replies=12

Posted 15 years ago #
  7. truthmover
    Administrator

Arabesque: one of the things I admire about the truthmove forum is that it isn't overrun by disruption very often.

Thanks. Following our own rules sometimes means that we have to give people an opportunity to take a few steps over the line before we moderate or ban them.

Truthmover: Listen, anyone who supports that drivel above can just shove off now. You aren't welcome here.

I tried to give the guy a hint.

Arabesque: The relevant point here is that his site has slandered 9/11 activists as racists.

Thanks for getting us back on topic.

Keenan: Accusing people who have disagreements with your tactics/logic of being "disruptive", Aragesque, while never getting around to addressing their arguments, is par for the course with you. Your game is to never have to address the issues long enought to get your detractorrs banned or silenced, and to always turn things back on your detractors.

I would laugh if I wasn't so frustrated. These folks actually think that in every venue someone will be responsive to their BS reasoning. They come here, and all of us see right through it. The comment above is so typical. I don't even see words any more in all these cliches, just a motivation behind them. Its utter nonsense. And in this case, as in many, the intent is to distract us from the topic in defending ourselves.

I sense fear. The kind of fear that someone who depends upon an outside authority has when that authority is challenged. When your identity is wrapped up in a figure head, any attack on that figure is felt as an attack on you. There is no greater control a leader might hope to have than this kind of personal identification.

Also I think many of us can often tell when someone is thinking for themselves. Certainty belies that outside authority once again. A lack of humility is my biggest red flag, as the issues we face are so much more important than any one of us or our identity politics. When people lose touch with the big picture for too long they can get lost.

Anyway, we certainly want this space to remain comfortable for all you guys. We will continue to do our best to keep it that way.

Posted 15 years ago #
  8. truthmover
    Administrator

As a point of contrast, here we have a new post on wtcdemolition.

Kabalistic Gematria and the Myth of the Six Million

When someone is working a “magic spell” over you, the spell can easily be broken once you understand how the trick works. It is much like this with the Jewish “Myth of the Six Million,” which has successfully (after a couple of early 20th century false starts in 1919 and the early 1930s) been incorporated as an inviolable article of faith into the actual empirical history of WWII. If you understand the real processes concerning how the number of Jewish victims (or ‘sacrifices’) was arrived at, you will very easily be able to separate ‘History’ from ‘Myth’, and there is a very significant difference between the two, no matter what traveling carnies and professional snake-oil salesmen like Elie Wiesel and Simon Wiesenthal may tell you.

Does anyone know if Kevin Barrett has expressed any opinion about wtcdemolition? Does the support run both ways?

Posted 15 years ago #
  9. Arabesque

Does anyone know if Kevin Barrett has expressed any opinion about wtcdemolition?

Read the link in the first post. He called it an "excellent website" and that he would consider joining it on his radio show. He interviewed users from the site on his radio show.

Posted 15 years ago #
  10. JennySparks

Does anyone know if Kevin Barrett has expressed any opinion about wtcdemolition? Does the support run both ways?

Looks like:

http://truthaction.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=18540...

Posted 15 years ago #
  11. Arabesque

Keenan is a blatant and obvious liar. Here's what he said about Jim Hoffman:

I'm not arguing that the fact that Jim Hoffman is in the minority of opinion automatically makes him wrong. That's not the point. It's about that fact that he smears most of the other well-meaning researchers. The issue is about his tactics, not his theories. If Jim Hoffman really has valid arguments for his position on the Pentagon issue, why must he engange in ad hominem attacks, propoganda techniques, and turning reality upside down by implying that only a small handfull of hoaxters disagree with him? If he really honestly disagreed with all those other researchers, than these tactics would not be necessary. http://911blogger.com/node/5834#comment-112421

He also said that I called everyone who disagrees on the Pentagon issue a "COINTELPRO" agent. Another lie. He lied about me in this thread more than once. It's pretty obvious that liars shouldn't belong in a truth movement, isn't it.

Posted 15 years ago #
  12. Arabesque

Keenan:

Sure, it is important to keep in mind that one of the most insidious and long-standing tactics of PSYOPS is to unfairly label a well-meaning researcher/activist as an agent, destroying their reputation in the movement. This tactic is known as "badjacketing" and was a well known tactic going back to the COINTELPRO days of the 60's, and 70's (not that COINTELPRO is not still functioning under a different name). http://911blogger.com/node/5834?page=2#comment-111...

Keenan:

I'm sorry to see that you have apparently fallen for the oilempire disinfo. Their analysis attacking the Pentagon 'no plane' theory is complete nonsense. There is a consensus in the 9/11 truth movement that Flight 77 did not crash into the Pentagon. The physical evidence, if analysed honestly, simply does not support the official hoax that Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon. Only a few researchers, who appear to be primarily disinfo agents, are trying to uphold this official government lie. http://www.truthmove.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29

Posted 15 years ago #
  13. Arabesque

Kevin Barrett and his PR Manager Slander 911blogger, Truthaction, and 9/11 Activists http://arabesque911.blogspot.com/2008/08/kevin-bar...

Mr. Barrett is running for Congress while representing the 9/11 truth movement. I believe that the 9/11 truth movement should demand responsible behavior from anyone who claims to represent it, and that if we don't demand it we are going to be burned and we are going to be discredited. Remaining silent about slander and damaging behavior that affects the movement as a whole is among the most damaging and serious problems that the 9/11 movement faces. Pretending that there is not an issue allows any serious problems to continue unaddressed and for the movement as a whole to be continuously misrepresented and discredited.

Posted 15 years ago #

You must log in to post.