Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Geopolitics - Industry and its false dialectics (1 post)

1. truthmover
    Administrator

Geopolitics - Industry and its false dialectics

This is a repost of mine from 911Blogger. One of those responses at the bottom of a thread that no one will ever read. The original thread was posted by Jon Gold, who was presenting Paul Thompson's findings on Israel's involvement, not in the attack itself!!!, but in the events surrounding 9/11. Jon went to great lengths do distinguish between criticizing Israel and Judaism, as this seems to confuse a great many people. And he's Jewish as am I.

This confusion got me thinking about the 'big picture'. Some people are so immersed in their national, religious, or enthic identities, that they are blind to the nature of present geostrategy. They have no view of their own captivity to socially reinforced conventions that do not apply outside their reference frame. Take one of these "suicide bombers" and drop them on an island with his or her worst enemies. It wouldn't take long for differences to dissolve in the requirement for survival of cooperation. But these people can't see all that they have in common, as those above dictate the dialectic that divides them.

Here's my comment from 911Blogger: http://www.911blogger.com/node/3785

• The industrial forces that determine present Western geostrategy use nationality and ethniciy to divide the populace of every nation and nations from one another. Israel has long been one of the biggest pawns in this effort, controlled from within and without by military and industrial forces that have little concern for Judaism.

I know there are Israelis for 9/11 truth, Israelis critical of their government, and Israelis who support Palestinian statehood. As in any country, the different social classes in Israel have differring opinions about the actions of their country. While Israeli nationalism is very strong, the general rise in geopolitical understanding has created a new generation in every Western country that is more skeptical of government propaganda than their parents.

So now we find out that the Israeli President may be a rapist. They have their own Foleygate times ten. And the government is being investigated for its use of cluster bombs that keep killing people in Lebanon. My point here is that it is not the Israeli people, the populace, who are corrupt. We see time and again that people in power are corruped, and yet we allow these people to sell us a story about the international or domestic populace being the problem.

655,000 Iraqi civilians dead is genocide. We had no beef with the Iraqi people, and the only reason they might have had beef with us, was our support of sanctions that caused more than 100,000 children to starve to death. And now the Iraqi people are painted in our media as barbarians.

The real barbarians are those leading the people of every nation who demonstrate that no moral principles are guiding their actions. What's worse? A suicide bomber that kills 20 marines, or a Stealth Bomber that wipes out a wedding party? Neither. They are both tragedies that would not have happened were war not such a profitable and strategically beneficial venture.

Industrial geopolitics is not concerned with religion except as it can be manipulated to influence a population. 9/11 truth is a geopolicial concern, and while our moral values are a primary motivation, the issue entirely transcends all popular divisions of nationality, religion, or ethnicity. The industrial elite in nearly every country are complicit in global crimes against humanity. But instead of hearing about that, we hear about some small band of fanatics determined to kill more people per year than are struck by lightning. They may reach their goal this year, with a little help from the FBI. *

Posted 17 years ago #

You must log in to post.