Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

9/11 Activists, Start Your Own 9/11 Blog (2 posts)

1. Arabesque

9/11 Activists, Start Your Own 9/11 Blog! (If you are fed up with the silent Corporate Media)

9/11 truth activists often complain about the Corporate sponsored media (MSM) and their collective silence when it comes to explosive 9/11 information. But Jenny Sparks points out this surprising fact: 91% of the users of the Total911TruthNOW website do not have a blog. Does this hold true for other 9/11 forums? Think about this for a second: if you are serious about exposing the 9/11 cover-up, this means you are going to have to get your voice heard by effectively promoting 9/11 information. Joining a forum is a start, but if you are tired about the MSM not reporting 9/11 information, why not do something about it by starting your own blog? As I explained on the truthaction.org forum, "... I would recommend it for anyone who is serious about 9/11 awareness... If you don't speak up, no one will hear you and the 9/11 cover-up will continue. It's that simple. I've had people tell me that reading my stuff has made a difference for them, and that's good enough for me... Even just creating a blog and linking to credible 9/11 sites... improves search rankings and brings new visitors to these sites." ...If the MSM is not going to report 9/11 information, are you just going to keep waiting for them to do this, or are you going to take action and do something about it? Instead of passively reading information and listening to radio shows, why not get involved by spreading this information by promoting it on a blog?

http://arabesque911.blogspot.com/2008/08/911-activ...

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. nornnxx65

excellent article, submitting the link to opednews, and will be starting my own blog as soon as i think of a name and description i can live with- i feel like by starting my own personal blog i'm even more in the spotlight and more self-conscious; having a blog/column on someone elses's blog like opednews or 911blogger, it seems less important- got any thoughts on that?

Nowpublic.com is another option for starting a personal blog/column on a news/culture/social site and cross-posting, not as big as blogspot or wordpress but they're growing http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/... , and they have tools for promoting your own blog that's hosted elsewhere, incl. something that works specifically with blogger.com aka blogspot.com, in addition to letting you create your own blog. They seem kind of like indymedia, but easier to use and with a broader focus. I posted my latest article over there yesterday, it's closing in on 200 views http://www.nowpublic.com/world/9-11-truth-part-1-1... .

A good way to learn to write is by posting comments, i see comments all the time i think could be a blog entry by themselves. Not ready to start your own blog, or just can't think of a good name, like me? Posting articles on indymedia sites and nowpublic.com, and submitting important links sites like opednews.com, digg.com, reddit.com, helps, too.

Posted 15 years ago #

You must log in to post.