Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

9/11 Misinformation: Flight “Passenger Lists” Show “No Hijacker Names” (1 post)

1. Arabesque

Part of a series that I will work on. I'm going to do some healthy "fact checking" of some of the more dubious claims of the 9/11 truth movement. Here is my first effort.

9/11 Misinformation: Flight “Passenger Lists” Show “No Hijacker Names”

From the 911 research website, Jim Hoffman explains:

“According to the official story, teams of four and five Islamic hijackers took over Flights 11, 175, 77, and 93. Victims lists for the four planes published by CNN and elsewhere are free of Arab names… This fact has been highlighted as suspicious by some researchers describing the lists as passenger manifests. However, these lists are not passenger manifests, but lists of victims… CNN describes its criteria for including persons in its memorial in a pop-up window labelled ‘About this site’… ‘(Those identified by federal authorities as the hijackers are not included)…’ In July of 2006 a large collection of documents was published on a website containing prosecution and defense exhibits for the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui… The faxes, reproduced below, include the names of the alleged hijackers.” http://arabesque911.blogspot.com/2008/08/911-misin...

Posted 15 years ago #

You must log in to post.