Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

TruthMove event next week? (5 posts)

1. Diane

Hi!

I remember seeing, a few months ago on the TruthMove site, an announcement about a forthcoming event, with speakers, that TruthMove was going to be holding sometime next week, as a 9/11 anniversary observance. I just now looked for it again and couldn't find it.

Is the event still being held, or has it been cancelled? If it is still being held, I would appreciate it very much if someone could post the URL of the announcement here and perhaps also put a conspicuous link to it on the TruthMove home page.

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. truthmod
    Administrator

No, there is no event. It has been cancelled.

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. christs4sale
    Administrator

Hi Diane,

Unfortunately, it is not to be for now. We tried and had some great speakers planned, but our personal lives and difficulty finding others to help with organizing took its toll. We were planning on having people who do hard research and a theme that linked many of the current issues we face. It is certainly a possibility in the future.

I hate to say it, but there is nothing interesting that I know of this anniversary. Is anyone aware of any events taking place in NYC other than the Alex Jones/WeAreChange-oriented events? I am a bit annoyed that with all of WeAreChange's and Alex Jones' visibility, no one seems to be raising the issue of the release of the 9-11 Commission records on January 2, 2009 (http://www.9-11commission.gov/press/pr_2004-08-20a.pdf). I really do not expect it from their entertainment brand of 9-11 activism though.

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. Diane

I'm very sorry to hear that the TruthMove event has been canceled. I was looking forward to it.

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. Diane

To christs4sale: Thanks for calling our attention to the scheduled release of the 9-11 Commission records on January 2, 2009 (http://www.9-11commission.gov/press/pr_2004-08-20a.pdf). That will be very interesting.

Posted 15 years ago #

You must log in to post.