Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Philip Marshall: "False Flag 911 - Bush, Cheney and the Saudis" (3 posts)

1. flyer82

I wanted to answer a few questions about my book and my agenda.

1. My agenda as an airline pilot is to find the culprits in the attack against my fellow aviators.

2. To reopen hearings with witnesses under oath and to uncover the buried FBI files and the blacked out portions about the Saudis in the congressional report.

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. truthmover
    Administrator

False Flag 911: How Bush, Cheney and the Saudis Created the Post-911 World

By: Philip Marshall

From the flight deck of a Boeing 767, airline captain Philip Marshall pulls back the veil of deception surrounding the 911 attacks. In gripping, authoritative detail he recreates the hijacked flights, including all their technical challenges, exploding the myths behind official accounts of pilot training and tactical planning. His finding: the mission could not have been carried out by any known terrorist group. Explaining for the first time the hijackers’ mysterious trips to Las Vegas, where and how they could have been trained, and the document that actually states a political motive for the attacks, he finds abundant evidence implicating a nexus of Saudi officials, American contractors and, most unthinkably, members of the Bush administration. Analyzing 911 in terms of its original tactical plan, Marshall concludes that the attack partially failed, and that its failures could ultimately serve to bring the creators of the Post 911 World to light, if not to justice.

From a reader's review:

Marshall is not just a veteran pilot -- he's also a pilot who started out, in his 20s, flying covert missions for Vice President Bush/Oliver North's Iran-Contra scheme. Thus he became all too well acquainted with "black operations" -- the shadow world of secret quasi-official activities. In fact, as he writes in the book, he's the only pilot from that operation who wasn't killed shortly thereafter -- perhaps because his work was subcontracted and just under the principals' radar.

http://www.amazon.com/False-Flag-911-Created-Post-...

TruthAction forum - "False Flag 911 by Philip Marshall"

Victronix said:

These kinds of details always are a red flag for me. My guess is that at least 50% of "formers" are not really. The problem with the Bush Admin is that its so bad that anyone turning against them, or switching from doing "ops" to exposing them, seems reasonable, in a knee jerk way. But if you look at the numbers of "formers" who then promote nonsense, it suggests that most are not really former at all.

Also seems like a red flag when people come out of nowhere w/a book.

http://www.truthaction.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4...

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. truthmover
    Administrator

self deleted

Posted 15 years ago #

You must log in to post.