Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Christian 9/11 Truth and Ron Paul org feeds Alex Jones Show over telephone (5 posts)

1. truthmover
    Administrator

Just got this e-mail to TruthMove. I found it interesting in a number of ways. Have a look at their site.

http://www.truthcentral.us

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Truth Central, a Christian 9/11 Truth and Ron Paul organization in Pennsylvania, has just put a system online that provides access to the Alex Jones Show via Telephone. The telephone numbers are all normal calls to New Mexico, and standard long distance charges may apply to people without unlimited plans.

The main number is 575-464-3070, and connects to the live stream, which is the most recent show looped over and over. This is the same stream used by Internet users, so you do not have any controls like Fast Forward or Rewind; however it is always current, and live during the show.

They also have the last 5 regular Monday-Friday shows archived, with the ability to pause, rewind, fast forward, etc. (The Sunday show is not archived) These numbers are:

575-464-3071 - Show from 1 day ago

575-464-3072 - Show from 2 days ago

575-464-3073 - Show from 3 days ago

575-464-3074 - Show from 4 days ago

575-464-3075 - Show from 5 days ago

For these archived shows, the commands are:

[ 1 ] - Pause & Resume

[ 2 ] - Rewind a few seconds

[ 3 ] - Fast Forward a few seconds

[ 5 ] - Hang Up Call

[ * ] - Restart Show

(You can hit the 3 button about 20 times real quick to skip a commercial break)

The system is a rather expensive Linux server that is hooked directly into the telephone network at a CLEC in New Mexico. The equipment is provided by an anonymous source, and has been programmed and maintained by Truth Central (www.truthcentral.us). The Alex Jones Shows on the 5 archive numbers are updated daily, and of course the main phone number 575-464-3070 is a stream and thus is always up-to-date. Because the nature of Internet streaming, the main number may be down for a few hours from time-to-time (because of the ever growing problems with Internet 1), but the 5 archive lines should pretty much always be online.

This system can handle up to 200 simultaneous callers, and the anonymous provider of the equipment has promised an upgrade if this proves to be inadequate. They have even hinted at a system with a 3,500 simultaneous call-load, if this idea proves successful.

Please spread these numbers around far and wide. Most people have free long distance now a'days, and there are still many many people out there without Internet access that can use this free service to listen to the current news and Truth over their phones daily.

Email me at Z0000002 (at) zuxy.org if you have any questions.

God Bless America,

Truth Central

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. truthmover
    Administrator

The truthcentral site is primarily linked to four others in the menu bar at the top

1) Biblical Correctness Ministries

"Returning America to God and Country"

"Please be advised that we take the Word of God seriously, as the infallible Word of God. For those that prefer less serious Christian teachings, our website may not be what you are looking for."

"Now I know that I said a lot right there, and realize that it is somewhat repetitious of very recent teachings, but this topic is brought out for further illustration again, as I am once more being vilified as “being too political”. This, by one of the many who are complacently a part of one of the NWO churches that I feel should be trying harder to see these things more compassionately according to Scripture."

2) Exposed Publications looks to be someone's personal media archive with only a hand full of files

3) Zuxy Haiduc "is a Christ-centered, Truth Movement collaboration tool, with the mission of unifying the world of truth-seekers in the common goals of upholding the Holy Bible, defending the Constitution of the United States and stopping the New World Order’s attempt of global control and tyranny."

"Zuxy Haiduc is a very complex, extremely secure, robust and dynamic computer server system. It has the ability to organize and manage massive amounts of data in ways you likely haven’t thought possible."

4) Infowars

Too much commentary here might be a waste of time. I certainly have nothing against Christian 9/11 truthers who support Ron Paul. Or feeding the AJ show over the phone.

But I'm not a big fan of the fundamentalism we see above as it tends to feed intolerance, and that truth database kind of scares the crap out of me.

I see many false dichotomies here.

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. Diane

truthmover wrote:

I certainly have nothing against Christian 9/11 truthers who support Ron Paul. Or feeding the AJ show over the phone.

But I'm not a big fan of the fundamentalism we see above as it tends to feed intolerance, and that truth database kind of scares the crap out of me.

AJ has lots of ties to intolerant fundamentalists such as Texe Marrs, to name one obvious example.

RP also has strong ties to the religious right wing. He's very anti-abortion, among other things.

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. mark

The Soviet Union's state sponsored newspaper was called "truth" - in Russian, "truth" is "Pravda."

George Orwell's propaganda department in "1984" was the Ministry of Truth.

If these folks take "the word of God" as infallible, I hope they're able to read the New Testament in the original languages, since English had not yet been invented when Jesus and his disciplines supposedly were doing their teachings.

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. Alex Jones is worrying. There is no way any sane person could promote him!

Posted 13 years ago #

You must log in to post.