Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Correction of error on main TruthMove site (2 posts)

1. Diane

On this page on the main TruthMove site, under "Eleven pieces of evidence you should know about," I found the following:

"Until 9/11/01, no steel frame building had ever collapsed due to fire."

That sentence should say something like:

"Until 9/11/01, no steel frame skyscraper had ever collapsed completely due to fire."

The Windsor Tower, in Spain, suffered a partial collapse due to fire. The Windsor Tower was of mixed construction, part steel-reinforced concrete and part steel-frame. The part that collapsed was a steel-frame portion. See this page, especially the section titled "The Damage."

On the other hand, there have also been plenty of (shoddily constructed) steel-frame buildings, other than skyscrapers, that have collapsed completely due to fire. An example is the Kader Toy Factory.

I decided to post this publicly rather than email it, because this same error occurs lots of other places in the 9/11 Truth movement too.

Anyhow, I'm glad to see that various folks here are starting to distance themselves from David Ray Griffin. For quite a while now, I've been uncomfortable with (1) his advocacy of the phone call fakery hypothesis and (2) his use of some people with neo-Nazi connections as sources.

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. truthmod
    Administrator

Thanks, this seems to be a more accurate improvement, we'll make the change.

Posted 15 years ago #

You must log in to post.