Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

"Criminal Politics" Scans - Disinformation Alert! (8 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

"Criminal Politics" Scans - Disinformation Alert!

This material is provided for analytical purposes. We believe it is disinformation and hate speech. We do not endorse it in any way. We encourage open and respectful discussion on this subject.

From "Criminal Politics" magazine, April, 2005. Published by Lawrence T. Patterson:

Posted 17 years ago #
  2. truthmod
    Administrator

people are welcome to join the forum

and discuss this issue...

Posted 17 years ago #
  3. truthmover
    Administrator

Insulted

I had never seen anything this insulting in my life up to the point that I found it being sold <unknown to the venue and most everyone present> at a NY911Truth meeting. Insulting and tragic. Les Jamieson was responsible, admitted it at the time, and later lied about his admission. It was immediately clear to me that it was intended to discredit the movement, and specifically David Ray Griffin. I spoke with someone that night, new to the movement, who had purchased a copy only to find the content highly disturbing. I had to assure him that it did not in any way represent our cause.

This magazine has nothing to do with 9/11 truth, and is quite definitively bigoted propaganda. While Lawrence Patterson certainly has a seat at the democratic table, we need to have the appropriate response to his myopic and interpretive style of logic.

I suggest reviewing the scans above and deciding for yourself how and why David Ray Griffin is included in this magazine. Personally, I believe that this is a deliberate attempt to associate the 9/11 truth movement with anti-Semitism. Now ask yourself who would be trying to do that and why.

Posted 17 years ago #
  4. truthmod
    Administrator

let me reiterate

what the fuck is this other than disinformation?

people don't see what they don't want to see. :(

Posted 17 years ago #
  5. truthmover
    Administrator

Kick - In light of recent efforts to discredit the movement

If you want to see just how bad it gets, check out the scans above. Most of our disinfo and distraction is a little more publically savvy than this, but keep in mind that these people do have an audience. Hopefully a small one.

Also, this magazine was distributed at a 9/11 truth meeting by Les Jamieson who has worked a long time for our cause, supposedly due to having not looked closely at its contents. We all must be careful to identify media and their sources that serve more to discredit the movement than to educate the public. Don't hand out a movie that you haven't watched.

While there will continue to be a diversity of approaches within the movement, ideological propaganda does not serve our interests. People who are unable to distinguish science from ideology really need our guidance. And people in the movement who consistantly have this problem may require our intervention. For instance, if you hear a 9/11 truther say something that is erroneous or insensitive, speak up!

Posted 17 years ago #
  6. truthmover
    Administrator

Damage by association

In light of David Shayler's recent demo job, and the 9/11 poll on the white power site, both recent posts, I thought it would be good to keep this thread in view. Intentional or not, many forces threaten the credibility of this movement. We must be aware and prepared.

Posted 17 years ago #
  7. truthmod
    Administrator

Check the top sponsor in the right hand column when you search Yahoo! news for September 11 conspiracy. That's right: "Criminal Politics" magazine.

http://news.search.yahoo.com/search/news?p=Septemb...

The funny thing is that this is the official term Yahoo! uses in this story for referencing 9/11 conspiracy/truth stories for their shortcut categories and Criminal Politics does not come up for a search of "9/11 conspiracy." http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070707/wl_nm/france_s...

• 1 How does "Criminal Politics" have the money or cleverness to do advertising like this?
    • 2 Why is Yahoo! allowing anti-semitic / hate groups advertise with them?
    • 3 Can we bring this to Yahoo's attention and warn people against this damaging magazine?
    Posted 16 years ago #
  8. NicholasLevis

kick

Posted 15 years ago #

You must log in to post.