Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Will there be disclosure of UFO files under the Obama administration? (3 posts)

1. Victronix

"It's the law" . . .

Will there be disclosure of UFO files under the Obama administration? by Dan Bacher Friday Nov 7th, 2008 6:24 PM http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2008/11/07/185495...

If there was ever a chance to disclose the truth about the massive UFO cover up by the U.S. national security state since 1947, it could come under the incoming Obama presidential administration.

John Podesta, chief of Obama's transition team and Clinton’s Chief of Staff from 1998 to 2001, has been a longtime advocate of openness in government and a strong supporter of the release of UFO documents by the U.S. In a ground breaking news conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. with investigative reporter Leslie Kean in 2002, he urged the federal government to "open the books" on government UFO investigations.

"I think it's time to open the books on questions that have remained in the dark on the question of government investigations of UFOs," said Podesta. "It's time to find out what the truth really is that's out there. We ought to do it because it's right, we ought to do it because the American people, quite frankly, can handle the truth and we ought to do it because it's the law." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9ttSXYwZsg) (continued)

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. Diane

John Podesta, chief of Obama's transition team and Clinton’s Chief of Staff from 1998 to 2001, has been a longtime advocate of openness in government and a strong supporter of the release of UFO documents by the U.S.

Well, I hope he'll be in favor of openness about some other things besides just UFO investigations....

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. christs4sale
    Administrator

I am all for it if it involves Nazi UFOs.

Posted 15 years ago #

You must log in to post.