Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Christian Theocratic Movements (3 posts)

1. emanuel

(This post is a response to Diane's off-topic response in the Richard Falk thread.)

Diane,

Thanks for posting those links about Sarah Palin's connection to Christian Theocratic movements. I find this link quite fascinating:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/10/31/145020/47...

The author discusses the Sentinel Group and their "transformations" video series. I actually watched the first video in that series, which indeed was somewhat disturbing to me in its ideological ferver. I am universalist in my religious/spiritual views, and try to see the underlying truth in all world religions. Yet this group is very strictly Christian sectarian. The reason I watched it (I actually bought it) was because I was working with Catherine Austin Fitts at the time (www.solari.com), and she very strongly recommended it to me. It was a bit of a shock, and contributed to my stopping working with her (this and her "Law of Attraction" type of belief system). It is interesting to me that the Sentinel Group advocates the setting up of an alternative banking system, something Catherine also advocates. Thing is, don't we all advocate that? I mean nobody likes the current one, right? The problem, to me, lies in the sectarian ideology, the lack of tolerance for other religions. This is quite scary indeed.

Emanuel

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. Diane

emanuel wrote:

It is interesting to me that the Sentinel Group advocates the setting up of an alternative banking system, something Catherine also advocates. Thing is, don't we all advocate that? I mean nobody likes the current one, right?

In keeping with Truthmod's request about keeping threads on-topic, I've replied to the above in a separate thread, Alternative banking systems?

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. christs4sale
    Administrator

Are these the problems that many people seem to be having having with FItts? Ruppert and others that I am not sure if I am allowed to mention.

Posted 15 years ago #

You must log in to post.