Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Thoughts from Downunder (2 posts)

1. nugget

Thoughts from Downunder

I live in South Australia and I am 24. I still remember the morning I woke up, ready to go to camp with my class at school but instead, finding my Mum and Dad in tears at the end of my bed. You see because I was preparing for the camp, I went to bed early the night before, missing all of the breaking news stories out of the US. My parents didn't. They stayed up and watched the entire event unfold.

As my parents filled me in with what was going on, my mind starting racing due to the fact that I was about to go on a 3 day camp with no tv, radio or contact with the outside world having just heard that the United States was under attack. As we boarded the bus that morning, sharing stories and theories about everything that had happened, we all contemplated the fact that we would be returning to an entirely different world. We were right.

Years later, after just accepting what happened in New York that morning, I started hearing and reading apposing theories to the events of September 11. Now, weeks into researching the news stories and conspiracy websites and watching Loose Change, my entire perception has changed.

I feel so sorry for the citizens of the United States. You live in a country that is being controlled by a complete moron that can now do or say whatever he wants.

I absolutely agree 100% that the U.S. government is covering up the truth behind 9/11. And that in itself is enough of a reason to have Bush's head on a stick. I think people have forgotten that governments have been formed to serve and protect the people of that country and to do whatever is in the best interest of it. How can documents in the 9/11 commission be released with parts blacked out? Surely this is enough of a conspiracy? What makes the government any more special than the actual people that voted them in there in the first place? What could those documents possibly say that we do not have the RIGHT to see?

Another sad fact is that due to our world becoming so media and news related as long as that power can be controlled from above, the truth may never come out. I have emailed you this morning to let you know that I will do my best to share what I have learned to my fellow Aussies. I also hope that every other person that has felt that 'click' in the back of their head when they first realised what was REALLY going on shares this information as well.

One day the truth will come out and when that happens, Bush will be f*#&ed.

Good luck!!!

Posted 17 years ago #
  2. truthmover
    Administrator

International truth!!!

Its great to hear from someone in another country. The truth IS coming out! This exchange is as much a demonstration of that as anything. Its easy to be pessimistic to the point that we don't see the progress we are making.

Discovering industrial geostrategy can be overwhelming. I've been doing research for a couple of years now, and I can't say its been a happy process. But I find my optimism in the progress I see all around me. The 'What the hell is actually going on' movement is taking hold all over the world. We call it the Truth Movement.

That 'click' you refer to is something we spend a lot of time thinking about. Its usually something that happens for people on their own time. But there are some good ways to speed up the process. One of the best is to create cognitive dissonance.

http://www.truthmove.org/psychology/cognitive.html

First you determine where someone is coming from. Then you tell them one totally solid fact that you know runs counter to their understanding or belief. Then you point out the contradiction, telling them that they have a choice to make. Without any further effort, assuming they were actually listening, you have left them with an internal, even subconscious dilemma that their brain will seek to resolve, if only in their dreams.

Our brains don't like contradictions. Much of our dream life is our brains getting us to make decisions that we choose not to address in waking life. In this way, even basic contradictions can have a profound impact on people. And one of the big contradictions we can offer people is demonstrating that we don't fulfill their expectations of 'conspiracy theorist'.

When we are out on the street, we are on a mission to be more respectful, and more reasonable than the public. Its like public education, or customer service. And we have been having some success getting our conservative detractors to have a civilized conversation about this issue. Actually getting someone to talk to you is so much more important than to push your message at them. It is in respectful conversation that people are listening to one another, and this is when we have the opportunity to point out a key contradiction.

Keep at it, don't be discouraged, and find other people who 'get it' to talk to and work with. And keep us posted about movement developments on your side of the planet.

Posted 17 years ago #

You must log in to post.