Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

New Al Queda video messge to Obama (1 post)

1. emanuel

I have always felt that these videos from supposed Al Queda commanders are actually written by US intelligence operatives. "Al Queda" is just a name assumed by any Islamic militants fighting the West who want to use it. It is not a sophisticated hierarchy with commanders at the top, yet this is how they are always presented in the mainstream media. (i.e., "Al Queda has come to Iraq," as if they have been sent there by Bin Laden himself, rather than simply local Iraqi militants starting to assume the name, like many political Islamists have elsewhere.)

As such, I always find these videos fascinating to decode. What message is the US shadow government trying to send Obama, and the public, with this video?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/11/19/obama.alqaeda/ind...

Or am I wrong? I am open to arguments that "the number two al queda leader" is not controlled by US intelligence operatives, and that this reflects a legitimate sentiment on his part. But if so, what would be the point of his saying these things? Whichever you believe, what is your analysis of this video?

Emanuel

Posted 15 years ago #

You must log in to post.