Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

The Debate Over 9/11 Truth - Jon Gold & ScrewLooseChange (2 posts)

1. nornnxx65

I transcribed Pat Curley and Jon Gold's closing arguments, quoted Jon from the 911Blogger debate thread and added many hyperlinks, plus my own comments at the end:

The Debate Over 9/11 Truth - Jon Gold & ScrewLooseChange http://911reports.wordpress.com/2008/11/29/the-deb...

"This is a documentary commentary on 9/11 Truth and the 9/11 Debate: Jon Gold Vs. Pat Curley, which took place November 24, 2008 on the Franklin Pierce University closed circuit television show, “The Dynamic Duo”, was moderated the show's hosts Justin Martell and Eric Jackman, and is now on youtube."

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. nornnxx65

http://www.opednews.com/maxwrite/diarypage.php?did...

RICHARD: "May I assume that- when “Pat was told specifically not to play the "guilt by association" game." he agreed or he wouldn't have participated? If so, then that leaves him proven dishonest and a liar. Thus, he can be regarded as irrelevant to the discussion."

ALBURY SMITH: "Who's really "dishonest and a liar"? [May I assume that],when “Pat was told specifically not to play the "guilt by association" game." he agreed or he wouldn't have participated? If so, then that leaves him proven dishonest and a liar. Thus, he can be regarded as irrelevant to the discussion.

Jon Gold claimed that Pat was told that, and considering the fact that one of the movies Gold and some broad named Betsy have provided free at the Wayne Theater is Blueprint for Truth [2008 Edition], a colossal shitfest from Richard Gage, one of the biggest liars in the whole 9/11 "truth movement," I know which one I'd be more inclined to believe. He can disavow all of the nonsensical "theories" he wants, but you don't have to look very far to find that he's very closely associated with the nutty claims of Gage, Griffin, and the other 9/11 "researchers." If you sleep with dogs, you'll wake up with fleas, and trying to distinguish an honest "truther" from the rest of the bunch is like trying to pick up a turd from the clean end and shining it."

EDWARD RYNEARSON: "Collection of David Ray Griffin media- He is David Ray Griffin . . . he is my father . . . and my mother . . . my brother . . . my friend. He is you . . . and me. He is all of us."

RAMSHEYI: (wins "fake" award again) "Some Questions For An Expert

BWO,

I have a question for you and for your bosses inside 9/11 Commission and higher up. Someone has suggested that WTC 7 was brought down by lightning, a mighty lightning that is. Doesn't this seem more plausible to you than the fairytale of 19 Arab hijackers armed with boxcutters ramming an invisible plane into that building? You are an intelligent fellow and can easily understand that it is much more easier to have a lighning conjured up out of the blue sky than have a cave-dweller way out in a fairyland remote control planes through the most sophisticated, most elaborate interception system in the world. Yes, that's it we will stick to lightning theory of Steven Leser and associates.

Another question now. As you certainly have good connections inside the Inside, do you believe that your new boss is going to go after Bin Laden and catch him and bring him to the US dead or alive for trial? And since we know that the boogeyman died long ago, would they bring his bones in a bag and put them on trial? Your bosses at the CIA and the FBI know certainly how to make skeletons talk, don't they?

As the new boss is going to hunt down the phony terrorists, is he going after those 'hijackers' who are still alive and put them on trial on charges of being still alive ?

Man, you sure are a master in obfuscation and confusion creation and muddying waters. You just tried to debunk Gene Capra's truth-telling article by your trash and nonsense. You have been trying to sell us Cheney's totally bankrupt Let It Happen fantasy. You still dare to come out with your copy of ' Complete 9/11 Commission Report Timeline' bullshit which is as credible as the lightning theory of one of your enablers here at OEN.

BWO, we truthseekers do not buy into this sort of crap. You have to understand this much. You may come back a hundred times with brand new bullshit, but it is always old stuff turned upside down. And I will tell you a hundred times to piss off and to go back to your handlers. From your nonsense it is crystal clear that you are part of a new campaign by your new boss to mislead and to confuse. It may work on Fox News audiences, but not here. Here you will be ridiculed till you finally decide to disappear for good.

We hold this truth to be self evident that you are an expert charlatan and truth-debunker.

Go to hell liar."

http://911reports.com http://arabesque911.blogspot.com/2008/08/911-activ...

Posted 15 years ago #

You must log in to post.