Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Finally, a reason to care about the environmental crisis (5 posts)

1. Durruti

Clean air? Clean drinking water? Creating an habitable planet for our grandchildren?
    Who gives a shit. Pass the Pork Rinds...But what about:

Small dicks!?

If this doesn't motivate the average God-fearin' Budweiser swillin' Murrikan male to think twice about the environment, I give up.

Source: The Independent (UK)

The male gender is in danger, with incalculable consequences for both humans and wildlife, startling scientific research from around the world reveals.

The research – to be detailed tomorrow in the most comprehensive report yet published – shows that a host of common chemicals is feminising males of every class of vertebrate animals, from fish to mammals, including people.

Backed by some of the world's leading scientists, who say that it "waves a red flag" for humanity and shows that evolution itself is being disrupted, the report comes out at a particularly sensitive time for ministers. On Wednesday, Britain will lead opposition to proposed new European controls on pesticides, many of which have been found to have "gender-bending" effects.

It also follows hard on the heels of new American research which shows that baby boys born to women exposed to widespread chemicals in pregnancy are born with smaller penises and feminised genitals.

Indeed, new research at the University of Rochester in New York state shows that boys born to mothers with raised levels of phthalates were more likely to have smaller penises and undescended testicles. They also had a shorter distance between their anus and genitalia, a classic sign of feminisation. And a study at Rotterdam's Erasmus University showed that boys whose mothers had been exposed to PCBs grew up wanting to play with dolls and tea sets rather than with traditionally male toys.

Read more: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/its-offi...

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. mark

This is not a new story - the impact on chlorinated toxins and other xenoestrogens has been documented since at least the early 1990s. Read a book called Our Stolen Future by Theo Colburn for more details (published at the start of the Clinton 42 administration).

David Rovics, who wrote a very good song about 9/11 called "Reichstag Fire" (and now disavows anything beyond the surprise attack paradigm after being harassed by disinformation promoters) has a song called "the Alligator song" that decries how the alligator dicks are shriveling up. Glad I didn't have the task of examining the alligators to find this out.

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. truthmod
    Administrator

So, I assume this is the same effect that is making females get their periods at earlier ages? It's strange to think of the concept of a "feminized" population. Are these "feminized" males more prone to homosexuality?

Maybe some of the greed and consumption in our culture is due to the insecurity associated with smaller penises (and other chemically induced psychological problems), which in turn leads to pollution and even smaller penises. Somehow, that is a very fitting story of humanity...

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. NicholasLevis

I grew up in a very polluted country, so how come I don't have this problem?

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. emanuel

LOL Nicholas. I feel the same way. Maybe it is because we are Greek. (joke everyone)

Emanuel

Posted 15 years ago #

You must log in to post.