Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Fox host: 9/11 truthers are 'mentally ill' (3 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Fox_host_911_truther...

When the New York Times explored the political beliefs of Daniel Sunjata, an actor on the FX network's show "Rescue Me," it was under the banner of a "sinister theory."

The "sinister theory" that a group of neoconservative politicians may have colluded to allow, or bring about, the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

On Thursday's Fox and Friends, Greg Gutfield, provocative host of Fox's late night program Red Eye, called individuals like Sunjata, who question the events of 9/11, "mentally ill."

"[Sunjata] believe that 9/11 was a preemptive strike by a neoconservative government," said Gutfield. "I think that means Bush. What angers me about this is people are treating it with respect."

The 9/11 issues are major plot lines in the first 10 episodes of Rescue Me season 5, set to air in April.

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. JohnA

LOS ANGELES — News Corp., the global media giant controlled by Rupert Murdoch, said Thursday it lost $6.4 billion in its most recent quarter because of a massive write-down in the value of its assets.

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. NicholasLevis

FX, broadcaster of "Rescue Me," is a FOX-owned network.

This is like O'Reilly attacking "The Simpsons."

Posted 15 years ago #

You must log in to post.