Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Malcolm X Event for those in NYC (3 posts)

1. christs4sale
    Administrator

Saturday, February 21, 2009, 6:00 pm

The Assassination of Malcolm X, a panel discussion Malcolm X & Dr. Betty Shabazz Memorial and Educational Center 3940 Broadway, New York City (site of the historic Audubon Ballroom in Harlem)

Confirmed speakers: Dr. William Pepper, Esq., John Judge, Steve Clark, others TBA Open to public, no cos

I will try to be at this and get video of the event.

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. christs4sale
    Administrator

I was there on Saturday. I have full HD video of the entire night including the short QandA at the end. I do not have time to give an entire summery, but I will say a few notable things. William Pepper said that he dated Nelson Rockefeller's daughter when he was young. John Judge and Steve Clark had it out over the Chomsky approach to conspiracies. Paula Gloria was there as well as Joe Friendly. Paula asked a question about the Office of City Attorney General to William Pepper and another about the economic crisis. She had a video camera it could show up on her Youtube channel.

I am not going to post the video on the net as John Judge told me that he would prefer if I did not. They are using a video of the event for a fundraiser on WBAI. If you want a copy of mine, contact me.

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. NicholasLevis

Of course I do! How could I not? Thanks.

Posted 15 years ago #

You must log in to post.