Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Has anyone Peeped Obama yet (1 post)

1. LeGhst

Ok hey everyone its your very ever poster Ghst

I have been studying lately as best as I can on behavior in the media (you know bedside's green screen, no one is really live blah, blah, blah, idk this may be just me) but recently I seen a interview with Obama and his actions were not that of himself dare I say. Lets say more of not truly active in the mind or more to the point (here we go) brainwashed (now before the flames come here me out).

I have studied really hard on the signs of brainwash, I mean to the point how far has it been taken.Now I have seen the President acting and speaking in ways of Bush when speaking on the military budget. Now I am not a political man, sadly to say it is not my strong point and communism is cool but kinda weak (I don't need someone saying go to a communism country blah blah blah don't ask).

But I am sure that the war on the hoe front is only the beginning now, so many ignorant Obama lovers have no idea what is really going on, and honestly I have no idea if anyone here will believe me or not, but now it is really getting weird, I can't figure out what is the main goal.

Brainwashing, illegal testing, poisoning children, I mean besides control and greed can't be it. What has gotten these secret powers so worked up.

Could it really be The Annukui are returning and we are going to have a Independence Day here.

Could it be like Command and conquer and some strange things is killing the planet and so on and we don't know (also this could be added with the annukui idea also).

I mean what is it I'm not seeing it to me it only seems as though we are preparing for a major war front and the enemy has yet to be announced.

Please at 23 I am really uninformed, enlighten me a little.

If Not then damn back to TW forums to do nothing

sad

Posted 15 years ago #

You must log in to post.