Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Elite Factionalism or Elite Conspiracy Theory? + AJ interviews PDS (4 posts)

1. christs4sale
    Administrator

I highly recommend this article by Will Banyan. It is too long to paste here, but here is the link:

http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/israellobby.html

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. Durruti

Thanks for the post.

People like Alex Jones (NWO), Webster Tarpley (Oligarchy), David Icke (Illuminati) and David Duke (Jews/Zionists) advocate a sort of unified field conspiracy theory. The eye at the top of the pyramid is all-seeing. Everything that goes wrong (eg the financial meltdown) is actually going right -- it was planned that way, down to the smallest detail. Near-omnipotence, as well as uniformity of opinion is ascribed to the favored ruling cabal.

Peter Dale Scott has a much more sensible take, similar to the thesis advocated by Banyan regarding the Lobby, which is that elites compete with one another. Competition between elite factions is not insignificant: seemingly minor differences in opinion can entail world-wide changes, war, Armageddon.

Ultimately, what elite factions have in common is their class. This is why I dislike "macro" or unified field conspiracy theories: not only are they implausible but they are unsolvable: you can't defeat your enemy by attacking his shadow. The message of the "Obama Deception" is basically: "if we get rid of the bankers, everything will be fine". One speaker even states that "its not about rich and poor". Thus class is completely removed from the equation; instead of class we have an alien "other": the banker. He is the prime embodiment of capitalism yet also, somehow, a perversion from its pure, mythological form (in which rich and poor co-exist peacefully under constitutional governance).

Conspiracy vs structuralism. Ignore one and the picture is incomplete.

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. christs4sale
    Administrator

Alex Jones interviews Peter Dale Scott

http://sudburytv.ca/LOCALNEWS/?p=2763

This is an interesting contrast. Peter Dale Scott gives an overview of a chaotic and competing ruling class and Alex Jones has a lot of trouble accepting it. He just cannot accept that institutions like the Council for National Policy could be as influential and as powerful as the New York/London institutions. PDS tells him rather bluntly to stop thinking of the power structures in the US as a pyramid. Worth a listen for many reasons.

I should add that Alex Jones is an awful interviewer. He constantly interrupts PDS.

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. JohnA

“A conspiracy is nothing but a secret agreement of a number of men for the pursuance of policies which they dare not admit in public”

This includes nearly all of politics, religion, marriage, child rearing and most of our day to day personal and professional lives. That’s all.

Do rich and powerful men conspire to control us? What a revelation!!! Brilliant stuff!!

But ultimately all of human history has been one long experiment in chaos, peppered with political unknowns and ignorance and avarice and greed and egos and uncontrolled id and nationalism and religious dogma and empty political platitudes and hidden personal agendas.

“In fact, one thing that I have noticed . . . is that all of these conspiracy theories depend on the perpetrators being endlessly clever. I think you'll find the facts also work if you assume everyone is endlessly stupid.” - quote source unknown

“Anyone who knows how difficult it is to keep a secret among three men - particularly if they are married - knows how absurd is the idea of a worldwide secret conspiracy consciously controlling all mankind by its financial power; in real, clear analys” - Oswald Mosley

Posted 15 years ago #

You must log in to post.