Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Red Alert! Today We Become a Police State! by Mr M - March 26, 2009 (4 posts)

1. nornnxx65

Is the H.R. 1388- GIVE Act Obama's Brownshirt- Hitler Youth program? Does this actually mean the intended 7 million participants will essentially be giving up their Constitutional Rights? Is this mandatory slavery? What am I missing?

Red Alert! Today We Become a Police State! by Mr M - March 26, 2009
    http://www.opednews.com/articles/Red-Alert-Today-W...

The 12th amendment to the Generations Invigorating Volunteerism and Education Act (“GIVE” or download the pdf here), that was just rubber stamped by the Senate, states, “Amendment to prohibit organizations from attempting to influence legislation; organize or engage in protests, petitions, boycotts, or strikes; and assist, promote, or deter union organizing.”

This is being attached to a bill that will make military service mandatory and which will create a seven-million person domestic army under direct authority of the Federal government. And they're going to be trained into believing that trying to influence legislation, engaging in protests, signing a petition, boycotts, striking, or to assist, promote, union organizing, will be an act against our government and under those guidelines, under the still in place Patriot Act, be considered an enemy combatants and can be interned without charge indefinitely.

Hitler Youth

Lets add this on to MICA document last week that was leaked buy real patriotic police that told police to treat Ron Paul, Chuck, Baldwin, and Bob Barr supporters along with “people that carry copies of the Constitution”, as suspected terrorists threats. And things start adding up.

There is no way to soft-peddle these things. Our so-called government is setting us up for a total Police State. This isn't tin-hat stuff. These bills are real. You can read them, count the votes.

There's no hiding from this. You will not be able to hide. There will be no where to run. Because if this goes through 1 in 50 of us would be working as a Stazi police force. It won't be “freedom” in any sense of the word.

You will be alive, barely, but you will not be free, and you will not be safe. This isn't a Democrat vs Republican issue, this is about witnessing what's left of America being washed down a fascist drain, FEMA camps, forced labor, torture, pillage, rape and death. It's what Police States do.

The Senate will meet this morning to formally ratify the bill and finalize amendments. Call your Senator and demand that at least the mandatory language contained and Amendment 12 in this bill be removed.

Currently I'm a cartoonist and contributing writer for The New Orleans Levee. For those wishing to view my work you can see my latest at: nolevee.com

H.R. 1388 Text from pg. 98:

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi...

Pg. 98 ‘‘SEC. 125. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES AND INELIGIBLE ORGANIZATIONS. ‘‘(a) PROHIBITEDACTIVITIES.—A participant in an approved national service position under this subtitle may not engage in the following activities: ‘‘(1) Attempting to influence legislation. ‘‘(2) Organizing or engaging in protests, petitions, boycotts, or strikes. ‘‘(3) Assisting, promoting, or deterring union organizing. ‘‘(4) Impairing existing contracts for services or collective bargaining agreements. ‘‘(5) Engaging in partisan political activities, or other activities designed to influence the outcome of an election to any public office. ‘‘(6) Participating in, or endorsing, events or activities that are likely to include advocacy for or against political parties, political platforms, political candidates, proposed legislation, or elected officials. ‘‘(7) Engaging in religious instruction, conducting worship services, providing instruction as part of a program that includes mandatory religious instruction or worship, constructing or operating facilities devoted to religious instruction or worship, maintaining facilities primarily or inherently devoted to religious instruction or worship, or engaging in any form of religious proselytization. ‘‘(8) Providing a direct benefit to— ‘‘(A) a business organized for profit; ‘‘(B) a labor organization; ‘‘(C) a partisan political organization; ‘‘(D) a nonprofit organization that fails to comply with the restrictions contained in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 except that nothing in this section shall be construed to prevent participants from engaging in advocacy activities undertaken at their own initiative; and ‘‘(E) an organization engaged in the religious activities described in paragraph (7), unless Corporation assistance is not used to support those religious activities. ‘‘(9) Conducting a voter registration drive or using Corporation funds to conduct a voter registration drive. ‘‘(10) Such other activities as the Corporation may prohibit.

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. nornnxx65

technical detail; Mr. M may have meant Sec. 125- Sec 1308 amends Sec 125 (42 U.S.C. 12575)

Also, his "quote" from the bill- the bill says these things, but that's not verbatim; see the text I copied, and follow the link to the bill posted at gpo.gov

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. nornnxx65

after looking into this more I see the "mandatory" was giving authority to the "Commission" to analyze whether it's a good idea- and this was struck from the version that was voted on http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=...

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h1388/

Also, this version says expand the program to 250,000 by 2014, not 7 million, as Obama had indicated he would like. The prohibited activities section can be seen as attempts to limit conflict of interest/abuse, while participating in a voluntary program administered by the Federal Govt.

I wonder if this is part of a slippery slope, though; we have a "poverty draft" for the armed forces now- people with no other options due to the way corrupt "elites" are structuring our economy sign up and give up rights- 250,000 people giving up rights for a year or 2 in exchange for food, shelter and a stipend/college grant doesn't seem like a big deal, but Obama said he wants 7 million, and the same restrictions would likely apply.

And I don't trust Dems, Reps or their appointees on this: ‘‘(10) Such other activities as the Corporation may prohibit." I didn't find anything in the bill about penalties, but violating the "terms of service" would ostensibly mean someone could be kicked out, blacklisted, lose the stipend/shelter/grant and be on the street in an economy that is headed for 8-10% unemployment.

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. JohnA

i think calls to action like this - that use hyperbole and images of the Hitler youth and nazism tend to turn people off and undermine their purpose. It seems that one of the devices that the Ron Paul - Glenn Beck - super patriot crowd is using to manipulate people is the fear card. FEMA concentration camps. Hitler youth. etc etc

I think it must be possible for sensible people to oppose proposed legislation - without resorting to childish comparisons to hyper-exaggerated claims.

of course this is still a free country - and if you believe the best way to affect meaningful change is to use images of Adolph Hitler - be my guest. but when EVERYTHING is CONSTANTLY compared to nazism, it loses its impact.

Posted 15 years ago #

You must log in to post.