Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Looking beyond the hype - Bilderberg docs on Wikileaks (6 posts)

1. truthmover
    Administrator

Wikileaks is really important and totally fascinating. I was on today and found a bunch of docs about the Bilderberg meetings. I skimmed through a couple and found them to be fairly predictable for being a bunch of powerful people hoping to shape the future in some way.

The following link is a short history of how the meeting started and what they hoped to accomplish written by one of those responsible in 1956, two years after the meetings started. In the quotes below he explains the motivation for the meetings, why they are private, and concerns about not appearing to be a "political mafia." Keep in mind that these documents have been secret until very recently.

https://secure.wikileaks.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group...

A few years ago a large number of people began to feel anxious about a growing distrust of America which was making itself manifest in Western Europe and which was paralleled by a similar distrust of Western Europe in America. This feeling caused considerable apprehension on both sides of the Atlantic and in 1952 I felt that it was of the first importance to try to remove this suspicion, distrust, and lack of confidence which threatened to jeopardize the post-war work of the Western Allies.
    I therefore approached H.R.H. Prince Bernhard, Dr Paul Rykens, and M. Paul van Zeeland with the suggestion that we should organize some unofficial and private meetings to discuss the difficulties and dangers which were causing us so much anxiety.

The second point we had to consider consisted in ensuring that frank conversations could take place without running the risk of being misinterpreted by the press and that there should be no interminable speeches for the sake of publicity. It was clear, therefore, that such conversations had to be conducted privately, unofficially, and confidentially, and for this reason we decided not to admit the press to our meetings, restricting publicity in general to one or two very short communiques which do not go into any details, nor mention any individual speakers, in order to ensure that neither the subject of our discussions nor the names of the participants should be given any publicity. Experience has proved this course to be the right one, since our debates take place in a spirit of complete frankness and discretion, and participants are never afraid that anything they say will be used against them.

In order not to be accused of starting an unofficial political "mafia", we decided from the outset not to consider ourselves a policy-making body but to have as our principal aim the smoothing over of difficulties and tendencies among countries and the finding of a common approach in the various fields—political, cultural, economic, and social. Moreover, we do not contemplate taking any direct action. We draw the attention of existing organizations to the points in question; what those organizations do remains their own responsibility. For this side of our work, however, we have always had the tacit approval of the Governments of the countries to which the participants belong.

And here's a link to the most recent meeting notes available from 1980.

https://secure.wikileaks.org/wiki/Bilderberg_meeti...

Posted 14 years ago #
  2. truthmod
    Administrator

I saw this a couple weeks ago...very interesting.

https://secure.wikileaks.org/wiki/US_DHS_Leftwing_...

US DHS Leftwing Extremists Likely to Increase Use of Cyber Attacks over the Coming Decade, 26 Jan 2009

DHS/Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A) judges that a number of emerging trends point to leftwing extremists maturing and expanding their cyber attack capabilities over the next decade with the aim of attacking targets in the United States.

— (U//FOUO) The potential for economic damage, the individually-initiated and anonymous nature of cyber attacks, and the perception that cyber attacks are nonviolent align well with the ideological beliefs, strategic objectives, and tactics of many leftwing extremists.

— (U//FOUO) The increasing reliance of commercial businesses and other enterprises on cyber technologies, including interconnected networks and remote access, creates new and expanding vulnerabilities that technically-savvy leftwing extremists will exploit.

— (U//FOUO) The proliferation of cyber technologies and expertise as well as the public availability of online hacking tools and “hackers-for-hire” offer leftwing extremists incentives to adopt a cyber attack strategy.

Posted 14 years ago #
  3. truthmod
    Administrator

WikiLeaks Founder, “Constantly Annoyed that People Are Distracted by False Conspiracies Such as 9/11″
    http://cryptogon.com/?p=16641

Julian Assange’s recent comment in the Belfast Telegraph about 9/11, however, may be a more tangible source of concern for me. I know Assange isn’t an idiot, so I see three other possibilities:

1. He is profoundly ignorant of the vast body of material that demonstrates that the 9/11 spectacle was a false flag operation.

2. He’s “picking his battles” and not wanting to have to deal with the inevitable conspiracy theory stigma that could threaten his media access

3. He’s running a limited hangout/honeypot

Posted 13 years ago #
  4. Victronix

9/11 skeptics say Julian Assange being manipulated by the CIA http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/296308

Posted 13 years ago #
  5. JohnA

ugh!!

Another truther who has come out against Assange is Webster Tarpley, who in a one-hour interview given for the Alex Jones Channel even accused Assange of being a paid CIA agent. Tarpley claimed that the same thing was true, and for the same kind of reasons, for Ellsberg.

i think it is highly likely that Assange is being bombarded with bullshit on 9/11 - and is just turning a blind eye to the subject now.

Posted 13 years ago #
  6. nornnxx65

Truthaction.org makes wikileaks:

Bohemian Grove Guest List 2008 http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove_Guest_Lis...

Posted 13 years ago #

You must log in to post.