Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Hopsicker's First Video (5 posts)

1. christs4sale
    Administrator

Has anyone watched Daniel Hopsicker's first film The Masters of the Universe? It is about the creation of the Federal Reserve and it contains people like: Eustice Mullens and Michael Piper. It is odd, because most of the researchers he tends to associate with now and who he fingers in his current research; it's a 180 degree shift. I have heard from several people that I trust that some of Hopsicker's actions, particularly on an activist/event coordination level, have been suspicious. Maybe it is just his arrogance or maybe not. On the other hand, I do like some of his work very much. Any thoughts?

Posted 14 years ago #
  2. Victronix

My understanding is that the majority of research on Fed Reserve is done by people like Eustice Mullens, so it's difficult not to mention them. But that's no reason not to include a disclaimer. I remember seeing Hopsicker at Carol's first conference, in SF, and he was basically aghast at everyone, arrogant, called people names openly. Most disinfo or misinfo advocates have good research mixed in. I haven't seen the film though.

Posted 14 years ago #
  3. mark

Re: Mr. Mullens

A stopped watch is right twice a day, but not reliable for telling the time.

The financial powers that be are delighted to have kooks pretend to be the "researchers" of the Fed and other financial issues.

There's far better sources:

www.monetary.org

the film "Money as debt" is decent.

Mike Ruppert's new book "A Presidential Energy Policy" has a nice discussion about the interconnections between energy and money, which are fundamental for any understanding of economics.

www.dieoff.org is a classic discussion about overshoot and economics

www.oilempire.us/peak-money.html Peak Money

Posted 14 years ago #
  4. mark

also:

Secrets of the Temple: How the Federal Reserve Runs the Country by William Greider

Posted 14 years ago #
  5. christs4sale
    Administrator

But what about Michael Collins Piper? He wrote for the Liberty Lobby magazine the Spotlight for decades and wrote a book saying that JFK was assassinated by the Mossad.

http://www.amfirstbooks.com/catalog/product_info.p...

I have a recording of Mullens where he says that he was a protege of HL Hunt and that he attended the first JBS meeting in Indianapolis in 1958. Hunt was certainly no friends of the Eastern Establishment, being new rich and independent oil, and the banking families who established the Federal Reserve. Being independent from and at the mercy of the policies and institutions that were created to benefit the banking end of the elite, it would make sense that he would attack those policies and institutions through funding JBS and Mullen's research. My intuition based on everything else I have read about the JBS and other portions of the right-wing is that some of their arguments against the Federal Reserve system are exaggerated to further their cause (not to say that there is no truth to them). Take a look at the following topic. The second-to-last post by PatrickSMcNally was very informative on this topic:

http://www.truthmove.org/forum/topic/435

As for Hopsicker, I just find it weird that he would go from having a video containing interviews with Michael Collins Piper to most of his exposure being on Dave Emory's For the Record whose viewpoint is completely opposite of Piper's.

Posted 14 years ago #

You must log in to post.