Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Screwloosechange on TruthMove (4 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/2009/03/it-ai...

Over at TruthMove, where the folks even more responsible than the Truth Action Truthers hang out, a Paul Kenyon posts his proof of the Troof:

John Albanese, correctly, laughs at Kenyon, but unfortunately this just encourages him to continue on with his theorizing:

Well, Truth Move is apparently full of those jaded types who've been hearing about "conclusive evidence" for years now. They're not interested in evidence, they're interested in "just asking questions" and "supporting the family members". So they tell the guy to take his "evidence" elsewhere. So far, so good. Kenyon claims to be an engineer:

One more time. We don't have to work at making Truthers look like dolts; it's a given. Kenyon's an idiot, and the folks panning him for his idiocy are right. They're dolts too; they believe in 9-11 Troof while studiously avoiding evidence, which ain't exactly the scientific method. But Kenyon's more of a dope.

Posted 14 years ago #
  2. JohnA

Those who reflexively dismiss all intellectual dissent are just as stupid as those who reflexively believe every crazy conspiracy theory that comes along.

No wonder ScrewLucy and Haupt found so much in common.

Posted 14 years ago #
  3. JennySparks

I get the feeling our Pat has turned his attention to Truthmove because he doesn't dare link to Truthaction--it has too many posts showing Pat Curley is another one of Killtown's pet debunkers.

This might be a bit embarrassing for the man who owns a blog where posters for months repeatedly denounced that horrible, horrible Killtown and his harassment of McClatchey and how someone should do something.

At 11 September, 2006 20:01, apathoid said... Killtown, come out, come out, wherever you are. Can't Ms McClachey(sp?) sue Killtown for defamation? Any legal beagles here? Killtown, if you enjoy your cloak of anonymity - I'd suggest apologizing to Val. I have a feeling it won't be long before she comes after you(your parents) looking for $$$.

Now it's obvious Pat knows exactly who "katie" is or can find out without too much trouble(one of his friends is a friend of Killtown's girlfriend). But don't expect the tosser to be contacting McClatchey anytime soon.

Curley is a hypocritical evil whore. Whatever he writes, consider the source.

Posted 14 years ago #
  4. JennySparks

The mods can feel free to delete one of those--my browser's acting funny.

Posted 14 years ago #

You must log in to post.