Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Blackwater Founder Implicated in Murder (4 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20090817/scahill

The two declarations are each five pages long and contain a series of devastating allegations concerning Erik Prince and his network of companies, which now operate under the banner of Xe Services LLC. Among those leveled by Doe #2 is that Prince "views himself as a Christian crusader tasked with eliminating Muslims and the Islamic faith from the globe":

To that end, Mr. Prince intentionally deployed to Iraq certain men who shared his vision of Christian supremacy, knowing and wanting these men to take every available opportunity to murder Iraqis. Many of these men used call signs based on the Knights of the Templar, the warriors who fought the Crusades.

Mr. Prince operated his companies in a manner that encouraged and rewarded the destruction of Iraqi life. For example, Mr. Prince's executives would openly speak about going over to Iraq to "lay Hajiis out on cardboard." Going to Iraq to shoot and kill Iraqis was viewed as a sport or game. Mr. Prince's employees openly and consistently used racist and derogatory terms for Iraqis and other Arabs, such as "ragheads" or "hajiis."

Among the additional allegations made by Doe #1 is that "Blackwater was smuggling weapons into Iraq." He states that he personally witnessed weapons being "pulled out" from dog food bags. Doe #2 alleges that "Prince and his employees arranged for the weapons to be polywrapped and smuggled into Iraq on Mr. Prince's private planes, which operated under the name Presidential Airlines," adding that Prince "generated substantial revenues from participating in the illegal arms trade."

Briefed on the substance of these allegations by The Nation, Congressman Dennis Kucinich replied, "If these allegations are true, Blackwater has been a criminal enterprise defrauding taxpayers and murdering innocent civilians." Kucinich is on the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform and has been investigating Prince and Blackwater since 2004.

"Blackwater is a law unto itself, both internationally and domestically. The question is why they operated with impunity. In addition to Blackwater, we should be questioning their patrons in the previous administration who funded and employed this organization. Blackwater wouldn't exist without federal patronage; these allegations should be thoroughly investigated," Kucinich said.

A hearing before Judge Ellis in the civil cases against Blackwater is scheduled for August 7.

Posted 14 years ago #
  2. JohnA

Whenever i hear about Blackwater, I think of our old friend:

Alvin Bernard "Buzzy" Krongard[1] (more commonly "A. B.") was the Executive Director of the Central Intelligence Agency. He was appointed by George Tenet on March 16, 2001. The Executive Director is the third ranking position within the CIA and the incumbent functions essentially as the Chief Operating Officer of the Agency.

Krongard's name was brought up in conjunction with investigations into suspected 9/11-related insider trading because of timely Wall Street trades made through the investment bank he used to head, Alex. Brown.[5]Deutsche Bank Alex Brown was once headed by “Buzzy” Krongard, who quit that company in March 2001 and became Executive Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

AB Brown, one of 20 major U.S. banks named by Senator Carl Levin as being connected to money laundering.

Sept. 12, 2001 - The New York Times reported that Mayo Shattuck III resigned as head of the Alex Brown (A.B.) unit of Deutschebank.

interesting. the day after 9/11 the CEO resigns? and what does this have to do with Blackwater?

At a November 14, 2007 House oversight committee hearing about Blackwater, investigating allegations of improper interference by Krongard's brother, Howard, in Justice Department investigations of Blackwater and other State Department contractors, Chairman Henry Waxman stated that A. B. Krongard was on "Blackwater's advisory board".[6] Howard Krongard at first denied that his brother had any connection with Blackwater, saying:

I can tell you, very frankly, I am not aware of any financial interest or position he has with respect to Blackwater. When these ugly rumors started recently, I specifically asked him. I do not believe it is true that he is a member of the advisory board that you stated. And that's something I think I need to say.[7]

However, when confronted with a July 26 letter from Blackwater founder and CEO Erik Prince to Buzzy Krongard asking him to join Blackwater's advisory board, followed by a September 5 letter welcoming Krongard to the board and a report from Rep. Elijah Cummings stating that Buzz Krongard had been expected to attend a Blackwater board meeting earlier that week[7], Krongard said he had called his brother during the ensuing break in the hearings and learned of this conflict of interest for the first time, saying "I'm not my brother's keeper, and we don't discuss our business with each other".[8] He then recused himself from the investigation.[8],[7] ,[9] Committee chairman Henry Waxman issued a memorandum [10] summarizing the discrepancies between the two brothers' recollections of what Buzzy told Howard.

so - after Krongard's company APPEARS to have benefited from foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks - he moves into position on the advisory board of Dick Cheney's private army.

do the math.

when do these people NOT benefit from tragedy?

what happened to Mayo Shattuck III who resigned the day after 9/11 from a bank that APPEARS to have engaged in insider trading?

By October 26, he was appointed President and CEO of Constellation Energy Group, and was elected Chairman of the Board in July 2002.

While Shattuck was CEO of Constellation Energy, the price of electricity paid by residential customers in the service area of the CEG wholly owned company BGE increased 72%. In 2008, the stock price of Constellation Energy dropped from a $107.97 high to a low $13.00.

Posted 14 years ago #
  3. JohnA

no fly-over theories here

Posted 14 years ago #
  4. Mr-Anderson

I posted this is hostile territory at the pseudo-conservative Australian "Journalist" Andrew Bolt's open blog.

This is where sarcastically Islam is the religion of peace yet if any "Christian" like Prince is implicated in murder then it is not the subject that is criticised but me. Somehow I hate America, Israel, war on terror and the Jewish people.

Figure out that equation and your smarter than Hawking.

It's good to stir the hornets nest and show these fake conservatives that really there is no fundamental difference between the right and left of politics in the western world, perhaps the globe.

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/inde...

Look for the Blackwater reference, that's me :).

Posted 14 years ago #

You must log in to post.