Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Debate: Hicks vs. Devitt on 9/11 - 'Should NY Reopen the 9/11 Investigation?' (1 post)

1. christs4sale
    Administrator

Debate: Hicks vs. Devitt on 9/11 - 'Should NY Reopen the 9/11 Investigation?'

Debates at Lolita Bar: "Should NY Reopen the 9/11 Investigation?" Wednesday, September 2, at 8pm, with:

Sander Hicks, author of The Big Wedding, arguing yes.

Saul Devitt, computer programmer and skeptic, arguing no.

(And the group NYC CAN is fighting in court, meanwhile, over whether to make it a ballot initiative question, making the topic timely again.)

Hosted by Todd Seavey and moderated by Michel Evanchik.

Free admission, cash bar. Basement level of Lolita Bar at 266 Broome St. (New York City) at the corner of Allen St. on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, one block south and three west of the Delancey St. F, J, M, Z subway stop.

This is, in effect, our second of three debates on "conspiracy"-related topics -- bring all the skeptics, watchdogs, truth-seekers, or debunkers you know. And the audience gets to vote on the question at the end.

To me, this is the equivalent of Oswald vs Butler and Bringuier. I do not think that I can make it nor do I have any desire to root for Sander Hicks.

Posted 14 years ago #

You must log in to post.