Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Infowars: Chuck Norris: Obama Should Be Impeached If He Enforces Copenhagen (3 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

Hmmm, wonderful company all you Alex Jones truthers are keeping over there at Prison Planet.

http://www.infowars.com/chuck-norris-obama-should-...

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet.com
    Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Actor and political activist Chuck Norris told the Alex Jones Show yesterday that President Obama should be impeached if he attempts to implement the Copenhagen agreement without Congressional approval.

The martial artist also warned that Obama may attempt to cancel the 2012 election and stay in power as a result of an engineered crisis.

“I think Congress should impeach Obama, they have the right to,” said Norris, adding that Obama was seeking a dictatorship and an annulment of the next election so that he could stay in power.

“He’s not concerned about 2012 – by 2012 he wants to be a lifetime member of the presidency,” said Norris.

“They’re just trying to make our country so dependent on government that he can do whatever he wants to do to our country,” added the martial artist, adding that people needed to stand up and say enough is enough.

“Obama, his czars, Rahm Emanuel, and George Soros – they’re the ones running our country and it’s a sad situation right now,” added Norris, noting that the agenda behind Copenhagen was for a global government and a one world bank run by globalists like Soros.

Norris said that Al Gore had become a potential billionaire as a result of the global warming “con game” and that he, along with Soros and Obama want, “Total control over the world and especially of the United States of America and it’s heading in that direction.”

Posted 14 years ago #
  2. mark

I'm glad to know Mr. Norris is supposedly an expert political commentator, although I doubt he had negative things to say about Cheney and Bush.

This article reads like a mirror image of articles a few years ago about Bush planning to cancel elections.

I would be surprised if the two political parties cancel the "election." The illusion of democracy is too important for the Empire. Good cop, bad cop.

The "elections" were canceled on November 22, 1963.

The term "prison planet" apparently comes from the Scientology science fiction stories.

Forgive me for the wikipedia link, but this is hilarious to read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu

I do agree that "cap and trade" is a con game -- it is disaster capitalism, not a serious way to mitigate climate change (or peak oil).

Posted 14 years ago #
  3. Victronix

I'm sure Obama has no interest in "enforcing Copenhagen"

Someone on KPFA this morning was describing some examples of the bullying and threats made by Clinton and Obama to take millions in US funding away from anyone who dared press for a real agreement.

Posted 14 years ago #

You must log in to post.