Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Jesse Ventura buries us on The View (10 posts)

1. JohnA

I'm taping it - but - he's doing his usual job burying us with 'missile at the Pentagon' theories.

Posted 14 years ago #
  2. M-r-Anderson

Really? *sigh

If anything why wouldn't he or anyone bring up the fact that no tapes have been released. (That are worth calling a video rather than a likeness to an animated .gif).

The notion of national security is moot if it is to back up the official theory. If indeed, as the official theory claims a passenger jet crashed into the Pentagon then showing that it happened via the footage shouldn't be a problem.

Although I'd hardly call 'The View' and it's target audience of psuedo-liberals and a gaggle of psuedo-conservatives backing up the chicken hawk bimbo a loss to us but still the Pentagon is a trap.

Posted 14 years ago #
  3. JohnA

actually - you seem to be reinforcing the Pentagon nonsense also.

more than enough evidence has been provided proving that a plane hit the pentagon.

Posted 14 years ago #
  4. M-r-Anderson

Well yes of course it did John, I want see the footage that reinforces that.

The mere fact of their refusal to let the public examine them or even include them in the 9/11 Commission report should be the focus, not whether a plane or missile hit the Pentagon. Their blatant attempt to ignore credible evidence such as the 70-80 camera angles should raise questions as to why, if indeed a plane did hit the Pentagon, (which it did) why do they refuse?

The excuse is obviously 'national security', however no one in the 9/11 Commission saw these tapes, not even behind closed doors.

So the question people should have regarding the Pentagon is not whether a plane or missile hit it, rather where are those tapes? Why are they being withheld?

You'll get an obvious parroted response from debunkers but they'd be more rabid in their attack if you did claim no plane hit it or a missile did.

The tapes confirm all. Confirm, not prove or disprove.

Posted 14 years ago #
  5. JohnA

it think its a waste of time - and it just feeds useless speculation that makes this movement look immature and stupid.

maybe that's why they refuse to release the tapes ?

Posted 14 years ago #
  6. M-r-Anderson

Bingo..

That was probably the goal from the get-go. They may have apparently screwed up with WTC 7 by not bringing it down in the midst of the dust of WTC 1 & 2 but if their intention was to create a honeypot of speculation at the Pentagon they have succeeded.

Posted 14 years ago #
  7. mark

The Pentagon is having too much fun toying with the "truth" movement to release the rest of the tapes. If they ever did release all of them, the super paranoids would argue they were fake, but meanwhile most of the country has moved on from the truth movement.

the collapse of the towers and 7 are a much bigger "honeypot" than Rumsfeld's "missile" hoax

I doubt the "truth" movement will ever acknowledge that the firefighters watched the towers and 7 noticeably bulging and leaning before they fell down.

Posted 14 years ago #
  8. christs4sale
    Administrator

Jesse Ventura stated on the most recent episode of Black Op Radio that the 9/11 episode from the new series of Conspiracy Theory will pertain mostly to the Pentagon and the plane that "allegedly" hit it. He also is buying the Judyth Baker nonsense that Fetzer is pushing on the Education Forum and that might be part of the JFK episode, but I am not certain.

Posted 13 years ago #
  9. Arcterus

It's embarrassing, really. I remember back in January I watched one of his "Conspiracy Theory" shows and it was about the "indisputable proof" that 2012 will be the end of days and the government knows about it! But they never provided any proof ever. They just talked about it for an hour. Having this kind of thing associated with 9/11 Truth is nothing short of humiliating.

Why is it that Jesse Ventura and Charlie Sheen get more media coverage pertaining to their 9/11 Truth involvement than Daniel Sunjata or any other "celebrity endorsements" who actually research carefully? That's a rhetorical question, of course. The answer is obvious.

Posted 13 years ago #
  10. mark

For the same reason that "no plane" and "demolition" get media coverage but suppressed warnings and overlapping wargames do not.

The media knows what it's doing.

The perpetrators of the JFK assassination - and the enablers of 9/11 - would not have dared to do those crimes if they didn't already know the media wouldn't investigate (and worse, would help them coverup by misdirection after the fact).

Posted 13 years ago #

You must log in to post.