Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

McIlvaine, NYCCAN, WTC7 Initiative (5 posts)

1. BrianG

This effort is deeply flawed. Here's the 95-second video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH9meDbrlP8&fea...

Both the "pull it" gambit and the seven-second collapse video are easily debunked and make us look lame. It seems the NYCCAN gang is behind this. Why can't NYC get its act together?

Posted 14 years ago #
  2. truthmover
    Administrator

NYC CAN is being coordinated in part via the "9/11 Truth Leaders Group" that includes people such as Jonathan Mark and Les Jamieson.

http://911truthburnout.blogspot.com/2010/01/911-tr...

That group got started as a result of the coalition that formed around the "Week of Truth," which speaks volumes to me as it was so readily apparent to me from the outset that "The Shell Game" was intended to exploit and possibly to undermine the movement.

The scariest part of this to me is that NYC CAN is supported by nearly every major figure in the movement. Over time I've found most of them to be easily duped and/or willing to go along with a mildly big tent approach. As you suggest on the other thread, very discerning and literate people like Ruppert and Ahmed are not as widely respected as generally speaking people would rather have their views confirmed than challenged, even in a movement that requires the opposite.

And that brings up to the great psychological failure of this movement.

http://arcterus911.blogspot.com/2010/02/conspiracy...

People in this movement go through some degree of paradigm shift, own it, and then want to go no further. They have experienced a measure of cultural trauma and like the general public who can't question what they think happened on 9/11, become unwilling to adapt to new information or unwilling to challenge their new understanding that they have pinned their ego to.

This movement requires a great strength of character, a willingness to be wrong, that most people simply don't have.

Posted 14 years ago #
  3. Victronix

Your involvement is critical to ensure that, for the first time ever, widespread public support for a real investigation into the collapse of WTC 7 will be channeled effectively toward a logical target; namely, elected officials who have the power to open a new investigation into Building 7, and who we can reasonably expect to be more responsive than our congressional representatives.

This part seems reasonable, to some extent. The bonus here is that it's not an internally created investigation, presumably, so less chance for complete failure.

Does anyone know who is really involved currently? Is Les involved? I only know that Ted Walter is.

Posted 14 years ago #
  4. christs4sale
    Administrator

My guess, by what I have seen locally with other NYCCAN events and the WDT Conference, is that Les is involved, but in a less public way. Also, speaking of Les, does anyone have a copy of Frank Moreles' rebuttal to Luke when Les and Luke had their separation? I forget if it was an email or a posting to a website.

Posted 14 years ago #
  5. christs4sale
    Administrator

My guess, by what I have seen locally with other NYCCAN events and the WDT Conference, is that Les is involved, but in a less public way. Also, speaking of Les, does anyone have a copy of Frank Moreles' rebuttal to Luke when Les and Luke had their separation? I forget if it was an email or a posting to a website.

Posted 14 years ago #

You must log in to post.