Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

April Gallop's case on 9/11-Pentagon thrown out! (2 posts)

1. Victronix

This was another no-Boeing lawsuit. There were a bunch of no debris claims and other things all over the map, and then testimony by Balsamo and Hordon. My response on blogger, below, is currently voted down.

I'm not at all surprised a judge would respond this way. Frankly, I'm relieved.

Why? Because the arguments that I saw included things like this:

1. Two investigators referring to themselves as the Citizen‟s Investigation Team interviewed a number of witnesses to the supposed flight of American Flight 77. They took statements from four such individuals, two of whom were Pentagon police officers, Sgts Lagassie and Brooks, both of whom exhibited a pronounced interest in refuting any conspiracy theories that suggested that Flight 77 did not hit the Pentagon. Each of the four witnesses asserted that the flight path of the aircraft they believed to be Flight 77 was north of the Navy Annex and the Citgo station. Subsequent interviews by the Citizen‟s Investigation Team of other percipient witnesses have corroborated, in large measure, the flight path described by the first four witnesses.

The discussion is here: http://911blogger.com/node/22940

I was sent the documents but the person who got them had to pay for them, so I'm not sure if I can post the full content. I'll ask. The one point above sort of summarizes it all . . .

Posted 14 years ago #
  2. JohnA

I would love to have a personal and private conversation with LeftWright regarding this. i don't care to go public on 911Blogger with my opinions - just so the dividers among us can use it as an excuse to trash all of my non-Pentagon related work. its a clear trap. and - i think it is clear that there are those among us who seek to turn the Pentagon issue into the third-rail of 9/11 Truth. Touch it - from either side - and you pay.

Posted 14 years ago #

You must log in to post.