Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

The Problem I Have With The Goverment (2 posts)

1. Vagabond

Here's what I have to say about our country's politics and lack of reasoning. For years and years our county has been filled with liars, con-artists, thieves and killers. A few examples of this where I see it are things like after the rig exposion in the gulf that I think was on purpose suddenly gas and food costs jumped and they are still continuing to jump and Obama says that he will end some cozy relationship with the oil companies which will make it harder on us. Policemen can get away with killing a civilian and all they get is a suspension or kicked off the job without facing charges. Everyday people have to struggle with finding a job because they have a felony on thier record and yet our goverment wonders why the job rate is going down it is partly because of that and partly because our country lets illegal immagrants from mexico mainly into the country where they can send thousands back into thier own country. 9/11 I believe was only a plot to make it easier for the government to get away with breaking a few rules while we had our backs turned. Everybody looks at the Guantanamo Bay tortures but they fail to see that it's happening in our own jails everyday with guards that have 50,000 volt tazerguns. And they even have shows on Spike TV like Jail and other shows like Life Behind Bars that show this torture and humilition of our people. This has been my view on our beloved so called free country which is more a country ruled by a dictator and his henchmen.

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. JohnA

after the rig exposion in the gulf that I think was on purpose suddenly gas and food costs jumped and they are still continuing to jump

well... actually... no

if you look at the charts gas prices were steadily rising since mid february. Since the strange unexplained (wink wink) 1,000 point drop on the DJIA, the price of oil has actually gone down - and the price of gas is no higher than it was on April 20th when the explosion occured. (although it did continue its upward trend until May 6th)

Further - it was just reported today:

U.S. wholesale prices fell slightly in April as the cost of energy and food eased, government data showed.

facts matter.

but - i do understand your frustration. things FEEL tougher. and i do believe there is some truth to your overarching sentiment. but - don't worry - i am pretty much 100% certain that this system is in collapse and it doesn't look like we will have to wait much longer for real change.

Posted 13 years ago #

You must log in to post.