Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Russ Baker 'Family of Secrets' reviewed by Jim DiEugenio (5 posts)

1. Heres a great eye opening review of Russ Baker vacuous 'Body of Secrets'.

http://www.ctka.net/reviews/family_secrets.html

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. christs4sale
    Administrator

This review really opened my eyes. I have to admit that I did not realize how bad parts of this book are. The book has been endorsed all over the place. Baker spoke at a symposium for Peter Dale Scott, who endorsed Family of Secrets, recently in NYC. Dave Emory has given this book FIVE shows.

My objection to this review is how it uses Webster Tarpley as a reference without any warning. The Tarpley-referenced material checks out, but I did hear Jim D. on BOR recently speak positively about Tarpley and I had to shake my head concerning that. You cannot claim to be critically evaluating the conspiracy community while giving a pass to Tarpley.

Also, here is the first of the Joseph McBride articles in the Nation: http://www.aarclibrary.org/notices/George_Bush_CIA...

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. Yeah thanks its a good forum. The most reasoned I have seen in a very long while.

Posted 13 years ago #
  4. truthmover
    Administrator

Glad to hear it. We wish more people appreciated strict moderation, but having a safe place to talk free of trolls, dim speculation, and outright fallacy is worth it even for just the few who value it.

Posted 13 years ago #
  5. My objection to this review is how it uses Webster Tarpley as a reference without any warning. The Tarpley-referenced material checks out, but I did hear Jim D. on BOR recently speak positively about Tarpley and I had to shake my head concerning that. You cannot claim to be critically evaluating the conspiracy community while giving a pass to Tarpley.

Yo truth. I think Jims well aware of Tarpleys failings. His angle to me is that hes actually one of the less unhinged guys in the Jones nexus. He still thinks he's unhinged. Trust me bro lol.

Posted 13 years ago #

You must log in to post.