Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Black Op Radio Conference Postponed (4 posts)

1. christs4sale
    Administrator

I priced this conference out for me flying from the east coast. It was ridiculous. It would have cost at least 1500 for just one person to go for the week. On the other hand, I would be very interested in this: http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.p...

"Due to unforseen issues relating to some of the key speakers for this event, we have had to postpone the Black Op Radio Conference for April 2011. Jesse Ventura will not fly due to legal issue with TSA, Virtual JFK team not available at this time, Bob Tanenbaum, Ed Lopez not available. I have decided to hold off the conference. Black Op Radio will do some live broadcast from Hawaii but for now a conference is on hold.

Thanks,

Len Osanic"

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showto...

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. truthmod
    Administrator

A Rigorous Intuition conference sounds like a lot of fun. I would be interested in checking it out. Maybe they could schedule it around the time of the big film festival in September in Toronto...

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. mark

I hope the RIGINT conference would be much better run than the 9/11 Inquiry in Toronto in May 2004.

http://www.oilempire.us/towers.html

International Citizens' Inquiry into 9/11, May 2004

The event was a mix of success and failure, great speakers, low turnout and not much political visibility (at least on the surface). Some of the best writers and investigators on these issues made presentations (which were recorded for future dissemination). Perhaps the high point of the Inquiry was Michael Ruppert's presentation toward the end of the week about the role of the military and intelligence war games on 9/11 which included new information that he had uncovered through careful investigatory journalism.

However, Ruppert's presentation (and the other speakers who spoke on the weekend) was made to a small audience in a very large auditorium (Convocation Hall at the University of Toronto), and without any media coverage. Many in the audience were privately sad (and embarrassed?) to see a huge hall virtually empty despite the tremendous importance of the topics. One of the speakers, John Gray, has written books that sold millions of copies (Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus), and presumably would have attracted a large crowd had there been adequate publicity about the event. The weekday presentations were in a much smaller location that would have been adequate for the weekend plenary conclusion session. Perhaps the low turnout was merely a case of Canadians being less directly interested or affected by the 9/11 issues. Perhaps it was a consequence of expensive tickets for the whole event, but one-day-only tickets were reasonably priced given the size of the event. Perhaps it was someone working surreptitiously to ensure that the Inquiry would be a money-losing event by renting the largest possible location and then "forgetting" to adequately publicize it. Whatever the cause(s) of the low turnout, the conference was deeply in debt afterwards.

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/tuck.html

Dick Tuck was a legendary political hoaxer who made a career out of making life miserable for Richard Nixon. In 1950 both Nixon and Tuck were near the start of their careers. Nixon was running for a California senate seat against democratic opponent Helen Gagahan Douglas, and Tuck was working for Douglas's campaign. Nixon was running an extremely dirty campaign, making every effort to portray his opponent as a communist-sympathizer. This red-bashing had already worked successfully for him in a 1946 congressional race against the democrat Jerry Voorhis, and had propelled him to national fame as a member of the House Committee on Un-American Activities. Tuck decided that he would undermine Nixon by getting himself hired as a campaign worker in Nixon's campaign, where he would secretly operate as a mole for Douglas.

As a campaign worker for Nixon, Tuck was responsible for organizing campaign rallies. He organized one such rally at UC Santa Barbara, and he booked the largest auditorium possible. However, he purposefully booked it on a day that few students would be able to attend, and then he barely publicized it at all. Therefore, when Nixon showed up to speak there were only 40 students waiting to hear him in a 4000 seat auditorium.

Posted 13 years ago #
  4. christs4sale
    Administrator

Some people were suggesting having it in the Detroit area on the RI forum, which I think makes a lot of sense. It is a huge hub in the center of the country so a lot of people should be able to get there for relatively low cost. I do not know what Len was thinking having a conference in Hawaii.

Posted 13 years ago #

You must log in to post.