Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

disinformation festival in SF Bay Area (4 posts)

1. mark

http://www.conspiracycon.com/speakers.html

I am not surprised that Steven Jones and Richard Gage are part of this farce.

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. truthmod
    Administrator

This looks pretty bad. Never heard of most of these people but most have the usual suspiciously strange names and appearances of the disinfo crowd.

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. truthmover
    Administrator

Well, Dr. Leonard Horowitz is the guy behind Oxysilver, snake oil that's most notably been pushed by Jonathan Mark who runs the 9/11 truth "leaders" group.

Jones and Gage have no credibility as leaders of a movement about history. Frankly, it's not often they even show any concern for anything other than CD research. It's started to feel like they are selling something too.

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. mark

I'm not surprised that Jones and Gage are at the "con," but I've never trusted their alleged research on demolition claims.

I don't trust anyone claiming the US government caused earthquakes in Haiti and Japan, I prefer to believe in the theory of plate tectonics.

I guess pointing out the Complete 9/11 Timeline, The War on Truth, Crossing the Rubicon and similar efforts is a bit quaint at this late date. And how many people running around shouting "truth!" have even heard of these resources? Probably not very many.

The next chapter of the story: the War on Pakistan.

"One of the primary means of immobilizing the American people politically today is to hold them in a state of confusion in which anything can be believed and nothing can be known… nothing of significance, that is."

-- E. Martin Schotz, "History Will Not Absolve Us: Orwellian Control, Public Denial, and the Murder of President Kennedy"

Posted 12 years ago #

You must log in to post.