Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

GW: High-Level Officials Eager to Spill the Beans About What REALLY Happened (6 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/high-level-of...

9/11 Commission Admits It Never Got The Facts ... But No One Wants to Hear From the People Who Know What Happened 9/11 Commission: We Never Got All of the Facts

9/11 Commissioners admit that they never got to the bottom of 9/11. For example:

9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton says "I don't believe for a minute we got everything right", that the Commission was set up to fail, that people should keep asking questions about 9/11, and that the 9/11 debate should continue

9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey said that "There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version . . . We didn't have access . . . ." He also says that it might take "a permanent 9/11 commission" to end the remaining mysteries of September 11

Indeed, 9/11 Commissioners and other officials say that the true facts were hidden from them, or covered up (you don't have to get bogged down in reading this section - you can skip ahead to the next, if you like; this is just documenting that the 9/11 Commission report is in no way the last word on 9/11):

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. mark

My guess is it's another limited hang out.

The CIA plane-into-building exercise was publicly revealed (by CIA) in 2002 yet there is no mention of it in the Commission Report. Perhaps we will never know the full story of that "coincidence" but the outline was public at the time of the Commission's existence yet they chose to ignore this obvious clue.

Lee Hamilton is now on the Blue Ribbon Commission (brc.gov) for nuclear waste to greenwash more nuclear power. He also helped muzzle the 1980 October Surprise scandal (see Gary Sick's book "October Surprise" for details, not the other book of the same name). Hamilton is good at these sorts of commissions.

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. truthmod
    Administrator

These statements are clearly exceptions to the impression that these commissioners generally give about the official story and it's infallibility. But it's interesting to note that they did utter such things. Maybe covering their asses should the truth come out one day.

A permanent 9/11 Commission sounds like a novel idea. How about a permanent Truth Commission whose only job is to uncover lies and deception perpetrated by our own government.

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. mark

I recommend reading Gaeton Fonzi's book The Last Investigation, his account of working for the House Select Committee on Assassinations. Fonzi recounts that the "intel" agencies fed him false leads to waste his time. After reading that book it seems fantastic to believe that any official investigation of deep state corruption will ever happen in the US, and unfortunately, proposals for independent, non state based investigations are likely to promote the disinformation farces that truth move readers are familiar with. Plus, unofficial investigations lack subpoena powers that would be needed to get at some of the hidden truths and even a sincere judicial effort would be unlikely to crack the "omerta" of the cryptocracy.

Lessons from the JFK Truth Movement

http://www.oilempire.us/jfktruth.html

A better example is the South African Truth and Reconciliation Commission, although that was an official government body. More important, it took a major political change to enable that to happen, a change that seems pretty unlikely in the US. When most of the public cry for "9/11 truth" is unwilling to acknowledge that any of the popular claims marketed as truth might be lies, it's unrealistic to expect it to be more than a clown sideshow at this late date. As always I hope to be wrong.

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. BrianG

truthmod: How about a permanent Truth Commission whose only job is to uncover lies and deception perpetrated by our own government.

That sounds like an excellent idea. How about a Ministry of Truth?

In at least one California native american culture, a person was assigned to lampoon all of the ceremonial actions performed by the shaman. (Or at least that's what I believe, based on what shamanist friends told me 35 years ago.)

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. truthmover
    Administrator

In at least one California native american culture, a person was assigned to lampoon all of the ceremonial actions performed by the shaman. (Or at least that's what I believe, based on what shamanist friends told me 35 years ago.)

That sounds very western native culture, from what I've read. The benefit of the fool is very well established in history.

Posted 12 years ago #

You must log in to post.