Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Chossudovsky accuses Nafeez Ahmed of plagiarism (6 posts)

1. christs4sale
    Administrator

It begins at about 42:00 in the broadcast:

http://media18.podbean.com/pb/88611952fce12445fb58...

Does anyone know anything more about this?

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. mark

Sorry I didn't listen to the podcast, but Ahmed writes about Peak Oil in his writings and Chossudovky's website has published Peak Oil Denial articles.

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. truthmod
    Administrator

The link isn't working anymore...

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. christs4sale
    Administrator

Try this:

http://lifeboathour.podbean.com/mf/web/sh59nm/Life...

I have always noticed the large amount of junk on Chossudovsky's website. On the other hand, I think that he would be a pretty good candidate to impersonate Werner Herzog.

Also, at 35:00, a caller asks Chossudovsky about Peak Oil.

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. NicholasLevis

Can you give us the gist?

What does he say Nafeez took? I know that Nafeez's work is very carefully sourced. In the 9/11 works, in his use of secondary material he constantly provides citations and mentions authors and sources on a page by page basis. He makes no claims to journalism and does little archival research (more than, ahem, Michel) and makes it clear throughout that his work is synthetic.

I respect Michel's work, but he has a tendency to fly off the ego-handle that I have also witnessed in person.

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. christs4sale
    Administrator

Ruppert goes through who he thought the original top people were in 9/11 research were and one of the individuals he names Nafeez Ahmed. Chossudovsky then says that Nafeez plagiarized both Ruppert's and Chossudovsky's work. He then says that Nafeez admitted in a letter that he plagiarized Chossudovsky's work. It is completely unspecific and it is quick because Ruppert changes the topic and says that Chossudovsky said the accusation distancing himself from it.

I know that Nafeez's work is very carefully sourced. In the 9/11 works, in his use of secondary material he constantly provides citations and mentions authors and sources on a page by page basis. He makes no claims to journalism and does little archival research (more than, ahem, Michel) and makes it clear throughout that his work is synthetic.

This I completely agree with.

Posted 12 years ago #

You must log in to post.