Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

ReThink911 (9 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

Wow, I'm so excited, someone is finally going to crack this case wide open. These people really deserve your money so they can buy some of these:

img

http://rethink911.org/

ReThink911 reached its fundraising goal of $225,000 on August 6, 2013. Thanks to the very generous support of thousands of concerned citizens, ReThink911 will be seen in 11 major cities this September, coupled with grassroots actions all around the world. The Next Step: Our Public Opinion Poll

To complement this unprecedented level of exposure, ReThink911 is commissioning a new public opinion poll to be released in the week leading up to September 11th. The deadline to reach our goal of $15,000 is this coming Sunday, August 11th.

After August 11th, ReThink911's focus will shift to educating the public and this website will be modified to serve that purpose.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. truthmover
    Administrator

Yeah, more implication that Ae911truth is a corrupt honeypot. $225,000 for what? Ae911truth funnels legitimate concerns down a useless path, providing a sense of progress while investing money in useless promotions about a useless topic. That TV commercial for the 10th anniversary was the best example yet. Hundreds of thousands down the drain in 30 seconds of airtime.

At this point, I think it's fair to say that anything well funded related to 9/11 truth isn't kosher. That might even be a truism about political action.

BTW, last time I talked shit about Ae911truth here I got anonymous threatening hate mail the same day and wasn't surprised about it.

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. mark

perhaps they could rename themselves

Ate 9/11 truth.

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. truthmod
    Administrator

Do they really think that a few ads about Building 7 are going to sway the public into research, awareness, and action? They're going to be preaching to the choir and completely wasting the money. Millions of people are already aware of WTC 7 and what good has that done us?

Why not fund a responsible conference that doesn't focus on CD, includes the families, and has a concrete plan to present questions to the government or official bodies. How about a campaign of civil disobedience? How about resurrecting and promoting the work of Paul Thompson. How about renting theaters and showing "9/11 Press for Truth" for a week in several cities, leading up to the anniversary? That would only cost a few tens of thousands of dollars.

I don't buy that everyone in AE911 and ReThink911 are simply naive. I think there are some key people who are professionals at wasting resources, energy, and passion. I've seen it before.

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. truthmover
    Administrator

Exactly.

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. mark

http://dc911conference.org

look what AE911 truthiness is up to next month, if it's naive it's the most naive thing ever

Posted 10 years ago #
  7. BrianG

It's not naive. They know about Barrett. I wonder who's funding the dc shindig? It's interesting that Barrett's buddy William Rodriguez is not on the lineup.

Posted 10 years ago #
  8. BrianG

Also interesting that there's no indication that MUJCA is participating. But then participation would run a serious risk of exposing the fact that MUJCA doesn't exist.

Posted 10 years ago #
  9. truthmod
    Administrator

Canadians wary of 9/11 explanations - and of US officials
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-25370076

An advertising campaign in Canada raises questions about the US government's official account of the terrorist attacks of 11 September 2001. Are Canadians more sympathetic to anti-American conspiracy theories than Americans themselves?

The posters, displayed on buses in Ottawa, show an image of a World Trade Center building collapsing in the inferno of the terrorist attack that morning.

The advertising campaign is supported by a Lafayette, California-based organisation called Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

The office tower, 7 World Trade Center, may have been destroyed in a controlled demolition, members of the organisation purport, rather than in a fire.

Posted 10 years ago #

You must log in to post.