Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Million Muslim March on 9/11 (11 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

This looks like a press release or something, not a serious event.

http://rt.com/usa/million-muslim-march-dc-547/

On the anniversary of the September 11 terrorist attacks, the American Muslim Political Action Committee will host a gathering of one million people in Washington, DC, denouncing “FBI traps” and urging the government to reveal “the truth” about 9/11.

With an event initially coined the “Million Muslim March” and later changed to the “Million American March Against Fear,” the committee hopes to generate awareness about civil rights violations that Muslims have endured after the September 11 attacks that occurred nearly 12 years ago.

Protesters will condemn “FBI traps” and the “illegal tapping and surveilling of Muslim Americans,” as well as “media propaganda making the word terrorist synonymous with Muslim,” Isa Hodge, organizer of the march, told US News & World Report last month.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. truthmover
    Administrator

Kevin Barrett. His usual anti-muslim/anti-911-truth mix of trash. 10 people will be going.

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. BrianG

Maybe all three members of MUJCA will show up?

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. truthmover
    Administrator
  5. BrianG

Oh, so maybe there were more than three members of MUJCA after all.

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. truthmod
    Administrator

http://mobile.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/09/11/...

Princeton University Professor Cornel West offered bear hugs when he arrived to support the demonstration.

West said he wasn't sure if Muslims were responsible for the 9/11 attacks. "That's a good question," he told Media Research Center reporter Dan Joseph. "I just don't know. ... I think bin Laden had something to do with it," he conceded, but "I'm open to [other theories]."

Posted 10 years ago #
  7. mark

The Million Moron March.

Posted 10 years ago #
  8. BrianG

The Million voted with their feet, and stayed away.

Posted 10 years ago #
  9. truthmover
    Administrator

Yeah, West means well, but knows too little about who is legit or not.

http://911truthnews.com/cornell-west-shares-distru...

Posted 10 years ago #
  10. BrianG

Wouldn't it be great if he knew who to ask? But he doesn't. Because you guys have all caved.

Posted 10 years ago #
  11. BrianG

I first started to investigate 9/11 after seeing, and being totally shocked by, Fahrenheit 9/11 in the summer of 2004. I went to see Dr. Philip Zelikow speak at Stanford that fall, and couple of crazy ladies stood up and hollered at him about inside job and CIA funding of the mujahideen, and I was puzzled that the Stanford cops were so deferential to the crazies when they hustled them out. Then at the end there was Q/A read from audience-submitted cards. The last question noted that the 9/11 Commission report read like a thriller, and that Zelikow had been credited with writing it, and asked if Dr. Zelikow had ever considered writing thriller fiction. And Zelikow took the bait and allowed as has he had ideas for many potentially blockbusting thrillers, but he was just oh so busy, yadda yadda. And someone stoodf up in the front row and hollered that his report was fiction just as the sponsor of the even said "Thank you, Dr. Zelikow" in very snide tones.

So I read the crazy literature and found that there was no effective air defense for 100 minutes on 9/11, and I found that Carol Brouillet had published a quite brilliant op-ed in the student newspaper The Stanford Daily that morning about why they were protesting Zelikow.

So I started researching, and I read Greg Palast's stuff, and I was new to the internet and didn't know what to trust. WhatReallyHappened seemed to be pretty prominent, and I found 911research, and soon I found OilEmpire's evaluation of who was credible and who was not, and that focused my research greatly. And I found HistoryCommons, and Press for Truth and the rest is history.

But there's no need to abandon the field to lunatics just because they can get the media and we can't. We did manage to chase away the plane pods, Stanley Hllton, Willie R, the Flyover theory, the no-planers.

The situation we have now is that unfortunately you guys are so demoralized that you can't muster any opposition to Gage and Abby Martin appearing with the likes of Barrett and Honegger and Deets. Why not?

Posted 10 years ago #

You must log in to post.