Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Russia Today Truthseeker episode on 9/11 (6 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

The Truthseeker: 9/11 & Operation Gladio

http://rt.com/shows/the-truthseeker/operation-glad...

'Bigger than Watergate': US 'regular' meetings with Al-Qaeda's leader; documented White House 'false flag terrorism' moving people 'like sheep'; the father of Twin Towers victim tell us why he backs this month's 9/11 campaign on Times Square and around the world; & the protests calendar for September.

Seek truth from facts with Bob McIlvane, whose son Bobby was killed in the lobby of the North Tower; NATO's Secret Armies author Dr. Daniele Ganser; Elizabeth Woodworth of Consensus911; Journal of 9/11 Studies co-editor Dr. Graeme MacQueen; Dr. Kevin Barrett author of Questioning the War of Terror, civil engineer Jon Cole of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth; and Rachel Maddow of The Rachel Maddow Show.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. BrianG

Dr. Barrett alleges that journalist Mohamed Hassanein Heikal admitted that he was "in charge of essentially infiltrating and virtually running so-called Al-Qaeda. He said Al-Qaeda is full of people from Saudi intelligence, from US intelligence, Israeli intelligence and of course Egyptian intelligence and it couldn’t do anything on its own."

More incisive journalism from Dr. Barrett! We can always count on Barrett to courageously charge forward, breaking the boring bonds of truth, evidence, plausibility, and reality!

Seriously, I hope Heikal sues him for libel.

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. truthmover
    Administrator

Barrett mispronounces Nafeez Ahmed's name. Wha? This is trash.

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. BrianG

There's a prominent Bay Area activist with a French name that Barrett has also mispronounced, even though he claims to speak French. I think he's just having a little fun.

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. truthmover
    Administrator

Fun? Yr kidding right?

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. mark

It reminds me why I've never trusted Russia Today.

It is a Cagey Bee.

Posted 10 years ago #

You must log in to post.