Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Ruppert's Name Invoked as Source for Viral "Doco" Video (3 posts)

1. BrianG

The new 44-minute Youtube called "9/11 False Flag Conspiracy - Finally Solved (Names, Connections, Motives)" in some write-ups claims to be based on the research of Ryan, Ruppert, and Mark Gaffney, and has gotten almost 500,000 views on Youtube. The video doesn't source any of its claims, and it starts with a reference to a conspiracy called "Project Hammer" to create a $242 billion black-ops slush fund to which I can find no mainstream reference whatsoever, though there's certainly a lot written about it on nutjob websites. The video ends with a return to good-old-fashioned plane-pod theory, (Q.E.D., LOL!), and asserts that Cantor Fitzgerald and other bond-sales outfits in the WTC towers were targeted to destroy computers and create chaos to cover up a lot of transactions related to these $242 billion in bonds that they claim were coming due on 9/12/01. Oh, and the missing gold from WTC6. So it Out-Looses "Loose Change"!

So I wonder if Mr. Ruppert knows that his name is being invoked in connection with this effort. It might be an opportunity for him to comment point by point, debunking the crapulous and re-establishing what's valid. The material is reminiscent of "Who Killed John O'Neil", which as far as I know was very well researched (though its eccentric presentation was IMHO somewhat off-putting). "Who Killed John O'Neil" is, BTW, available open source now at archive.org, which means that anyone can chop it up and use it as a basis for new videos.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. truthmover
    Administrator

Yeah, that thing is bogus. Sucks you in with a solid first half and then poisons the well with plane pods.

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. BrianG

You didn't comment on "Project Hammer". Is there anything to that or not?

Posted 10 years ago #

You must log in to post.