Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Jim Fetzer Update (6 posts)

1. JohnA

I didn't think that the Fetzer crowd could sink any lower - but it appears that they found a way:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/04/15/sandy-hook...

Here's an interesting question. Why the f*ck is Veterans Today publishing this?

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. truthmover
    Administrator

John, Veterans Today is exactly where that would be published. I've long assumed that the site is run by shills and you will always find them featuring the worst crap from the worst people.

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. JohnA

But why? Who does it serve? I can understand the powers that be seeking to undermine 9-11 Truth. I get that. But WHO does Sandy Hook Trutherism serve?

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. truthmover
    Administrator

Ahh. Yeah. A constant drizzling of bullshit keeps the conspiracy hobbiests occupied who might otherwise pay attention to something of value. Alex Jones performs this task as well. Distraction and muddy waters. And as we've seen first hand, you can set people to that task who aren't really all that sane and it give's the handlers some distance from the result. It's certainly best if the mouthpiece believes what they are saying. At least all this is what makes the most sense to me.

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. mark

And it also discourages most people from entering the world of Conspiracy Land ….

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. BrianG

More broadly than that, it creates a climate of "conspiracy fatigue" where citizens toss any kind of questioning of the official story into the same mental bucket with all the looniest conspiracy theories they've ever heard. They counsel their children to avoid challenging authority and instead concentrate on getting rich and cultivating their own private gardens. Their lazy and self-serving cynicism they offer as if it were wisdom: "Government is hopelessly corrupt, and we'll never know what really happened." And it's cowardly as well, because Job One of your capitulation is to stay out of trouble.

We've already seen these doctrines' effect in the feeble response to the Flight 800 revelations and the JFK anniversary. If the MLK and RFK anniversaries can pass with as little note, the triumph of cynical despair will be complete.

Posted 9 years ago #

You must log in to post.