Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Newsweek: "The Inside Information that could have stopped 9/11" (3 posts)

1. mark

Alec Station scandal covered by Newsweek this week:

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/01/23/information-cou...

I hope everyone here has read "Disconnecting the Dots" by Kevin Fenton, which covers Alec Station in detail.

I wonder how many people who focus solely on the demolition claims have even heard about the Alec Station scandal.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. BrianG

That's a good point, Mark. At one time Mr. Gage's presentation went beyond the technical presentation into the politics of opium and the CIA, but his assistants prevailed upon him to keep the issue narrowly focused to appeal to architects and engineers and their admirers. They said that other people were covering that material very well, and Mr. Gage should stick to his knitting--and he did.

Of course those who had resource material outside of the technical bailiwick were perfectly free to distribute it at Mr. Gage's events, and I'd suggest that they would have even been welcomed as tablers, but I'm not aware that anyone ever took the opportunity.

I read the first 100 pages of Kevin Fenton's book and found it to be so disorganized and repetitive that I never got beyond that. I stopped at 100 pages with Ruppert's book too. Both of those books could find a readership if they only had conscientious editing.

It seems that Mr. Gage doesn't really do events anymore--the penetration of the internet into American and Canadian households makes this unnecessary.

How about somebody makes a video highlighting the Fenton and Ruppert material?

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. mark

The Newsweek article is astonishing in the implications. It's about the last place I'd expect to see that.

A very good video is linked in the Newsweek article - it's an interview of Richard Clarke who has realized the CIA deliberately withheld their foreknowledge from him. The interview was done by the same people who made "Who is Rich Blee?"

I wouldn't trust Mr. Gage to design a garden shed given the outrageous nonsense he has promoted.

Ruppert published several videos on his 9/11 research. "The Truth and Lies of 9/11" was from a presentation on Nov. 28, 2001 and still stands up after all this time. It was impressive to see in person. Obviously copies are not sold any more but I assume it's available somewhere on YouTube.

Ruppert's book was edited but it also needed less ego from the author about the editing. Plus, it was in a rush to get released before the "election" of 2004, which of course it had no impact on.

Posted 9 years ago #

You must log in to post.