Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

My 9/11 truth troll is at it again... (14 posts)

1. truthmover
    Administrator

So I have a troll that's been contacting me by various means for the last couple years now. He's sent me emails. Commented on sites I run. He pops up about once every couple months and pokes at me for a few days. More than anything else I find it confusing. But I also find it amusing, entertaining, and nostalgic.

There doesn't seem to be any point to it aside from general annoyance as nothing the guy says seems to be making a point. You might think it's some kind of effort to intimidate or frustrate me, but nothing he has said would do that. I might suspect some kind of official origin, but it all has the air of coming from someone without a very high IQ or much education. I could do better than him.

• • •

Here are some details about the posts that I find interested taken together.

1) They use a program or service that anonymizes their IP address so I'm not able to block them.

2) They are all written with what seems to be intentionally bad grammar that masks any writing style or identifiable personality. Could just be illiterate.

3) They have demonstrated direct knowledge of my past in New York city, at St. Mark's Church with NY911Truth, my participation in TruthMove, my presence on 911Blogger, as well as knowledge of my current web presence and public activities. All things you can find out in a Google search.

4) They have generally pushed back against my role as someone in the movement who sought to identify infiltrators and trolls, specifically claiming on many occasions that such people don't exist.

5) They used to claim that I was a supporter of Lyndon LaRouche. With some responses I think I finally convinced them I didn't support LaRouche. This seems to have been our only actual communication.

6) They have maintained a tone that is hostile to 9/11 truth and yet the only people who would be really mad at me for talking about infiltrators and acting this way would be people in the movement who I rubbed the wrong way. I thought they might be debunkers, but they wouldn't make that point so strongly.

7) They have all said things that are highly inaccurate and misrepresented my position and actions, a standard frustration tactic.

8) They have never made any physically threatening comment

• • •

I've decided to post them here as they come. I used to ignore them and we can all agree that it's best to ignore trolls. But as this is generally interesting and potentially revealing, I decided to share. It speaks to one part of the experience of being involved in fringe political movements. And I had the thought that other's might be dealing with this guy.

On display is the behavior of a 9/11 truth troll, debunker pining for the good old days, or a low level intimidation campaign. While there is some reason to suspect the latter, really I figure this is just some angry nerd searching for a sense of purpose.

On the other hand I like to imagine it's auto generated by the grand AI, like the show Person of Interest.

• • •

infiltrators lol?????

u know there r no infiltrators/agents/cointel etc etc. if there was the webmaster would be dead. and yet... the doosh is still claiming /infiltrators/ exist.

did u rilly do that? whine on ur conspiracy board? looks like ur intentionally pushing a fraud. using not one, but 2 domains. 2 make $$$$$$$$$$$$

generally speaking frauds are frowned on. for the peeps who read this b4 he deletes: the agent/inflitrator rumors r 2 keep peoples from reporting these dooshes to INTERPOL FBI CIA NSA etc. but we don't have to go that far. not yet. his isp and hosting provider will do for now. because the existance of not one, but TWO boards pushing a conspiracy fraud should be more than enough proof "jules" INTENDS to keep pushing/selling/promoting the fraud. $$$$ got to be made.

u should check ur facebook settings LOL

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. truthmover
    Administrator

Another one today on my website contact form. Utter nonsense. Again with the trope that anyone talking about infiltrators must be the infiltrator. Of course, this was exactly the tactic all the infiltrators used. lulz.

The odd point in this message to me is the comment about 'gamergate. or rand paul. or rethink911.' This seems totally disjointed. I'm wondering if there is some search engine agenda here. And he seems to imply that I have something to do with rethink911. Once again, it's hard to take any of this seriously when it all seems to be based exclusively on internet research.

As I mentioned above, these messages all feature the frustration by inaccuracy tactic. In this message he implies that I've associated with Craig Ranke. This signified directly that he knows full well that I worked hard to undermine CIT. Not quite sure how such a transparent tactic is supposed to work.

• • •

good god put the tin foil away.

why is this happening, ur wondering?

cuz i can't think if why a person who was legitimately just going on with his life would still be spreading OMG THERE ARE INFILTRATORS baloney.

see the only type of person i can imagine doing that is a CON MAN who is still invested in pushing a CON. thats why >truthmove and 911 truthnews are still online. U ARE A CON ARTIST PUSHING A CON

and you're part of the la wordpress meetup groups? uh huh

over the years the overlap of fringe libertard bullshit with racist conspiracy wackos is particularly notable among the >tech community that has a high percentage of right wing libertarian fanstasyists worried about infiltrators pushing the >new world order.

hmm youre plugged into the tech community.

you want to be very very careful.

don't get caught with anyone pushing gamergate. or rand paul. or rethink911. oh wait! too late on that one.

hey, how's craig ranke? you should invite him to a meetup. he's right around the corner. his bands such a flop i'm sure he'd welcome the company.

he's hanging with a new crowd. don't know if he still has his new girl, but the pics are hot.

ya know people who aren't good with their privacy settings shouldn't spread fraud using the internet

advice you could start living by

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. truthmod
    Administrator

Clearly, there is someone out there who doesn't like the fact that you're still active online. It's probably just simple harassment from a disinformation agent who wants to scare you into giving up. Alternately, it may be an unstable person who was involved with the movement and took a serious disliking to you, which they have carried for years.

It would be interesting to have a face to face conversation with this person.

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. truthmover
    Administrator

So here's my troll claiming he isn't the same one who sent me the message above from fuckoff@gmail.com. Maybe I have a few trolls or maybe he's lying. Based on the same broken grammar and use of single letters to represent words I think it's just one person. Doesn't really matter.

Gotta love how he calls me 'Julie.' No one's made fun of my name like that since maybe the third grade.

The immature/macho tone always reminds me Aldo Marquis from CIT. He'd certainly have a grudge and was dim enough to be doing this. But I know guessing is relatively pointless.

• • •

ur either a liar or yah got bigger probs....

dont know who emailed u but they had to have ur addy, yeh? i don't have ur address. either you pissed off someone eles u know or ur being a drama queen. not surprising. k, now run back to ur truthmove logs and check whos been browsing to day, 'julie'. dumbass

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. truthmod
    Administrator

November 24, 2007
    CIT, Craig Ranke, Aldo Marquis, and the PentaCon Flyover Theory: Origin, Debate, and the ‘Smoking-Gun’ Anti-Controversy

http://arabesque911.blogspot.com/2007/11/cit-craig...

“Debating” CIT Style

CIT is infamous for their “take no prisoners” debating style best explained by Aldo Marquis, “I hate to say it, but unless anyone here can provide any new information and not their OPINION to effectively refute any of the evidence we have obtained, they should politely keep their comments to themselves, sit their [sic] quietly, and LEARN… This is not a debate club. This is war. Either you believe 911 was an inside job or you don't.” Craig Ranke explains similarly, “I am not here for debate. Sure I can debate with the best of them and I may come off as heavy handed or even arrogant… but… I have done the work and came back with proof.” When challenged about peer review of his flyover theory Ranke replied, “Peer reviewed! Sure! We want the entire world to review it.”

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. truthmover
    Administrator

Yeah, I recall. I spent who knows how many weeks going at it with those guys. After realizing they weren't honest the time I spent at that was all about catching them in lies and contradictions and also learning about their strategies. Marquis was an amateur compared to Ranke, who had his schtick down at a level that clearly indicated training. CIT was absolutely an intel operation. I have no doubt at all.

I feel like I learned a lot about disruption and disinformation during that time. I was also some kind of thorn in their side. Although as we've discussed it always occurred to me that any attention paid was a success to them. And yet I think it was worth what I learned about what a logical argument sounds like when it's not honest.

Posted 9 years ago #
  7. truthmover
    Administrator

So they may have made it clear where they are coming from. I'm not surprised. WTCd3moltion. That was the very end of my time dealing with these agents. "Adam Syed" who was affiliated with CIT. I might have been right about it being Aldo Marquis. They were heavily invested in attacking people critical of the big tent and CIT in particular. So clearly shady. I'm not surprised they are holding a grudge after all these years, or maybe I should say still targeting me with their intimidation campaign.

I won't post the link, but it leads to this text. I think this is about whomever used to call themselves Arcterus. Someone who was an ally for a time, almost an editor of 9/11 Truth News, but lost their nerve, or to be more fair, was convinced the whole movement was deluded, and totally bailed, ending up on debunker sites which hardly feels honest to me after arguing so eloquently for 9/11 truth. One day he just said that he'd been convinced that he was wrong about the whole thing and bailed. I found it hard to think he'd ever been honest. But maybe it just hurt my feelings. Duped again? Oh well.

Once upon a time, a new poster appeared at a few 9/11 Truth discussion sites. He endeared himself to the regulars at one such board, despite the fact that he admitted to having just dropped out of high school, by toeing the fake truther party line about Muslims and LIHOP and Pentagon jets (oh my). Now he's not a truther at all, anymore -- being allegedly one of that vanishingly rare species, the ex-truther. He comments at the leading 9/11 debunker site.

Posted 9 years ago #
  8. truthmod
    Administrator

Here is Arcterus' posting history:

http://www.truthmove.org/forum/profile/1000005929

And a thread on WTCd3moltion keeping tabs on us:

http://www.truthmove.org/forum/topic/2087?replies=...

Posted 9 years ago #
  9. truthmover
    Administrator

(Brian, no discussion of CIT evidence on this forum please.)

Best one yet. Posted anonymously at Anonyming, to my website contact form, and to my email. This one's actually got some meat to it. I really have no idea what in the world is going on here. The person is claiming not to be from within the movement. It's all about the idea that Dan Wallace from WeAreChange made a film that wasn't released. Also suggested is that the whole movement was a money making scheme.

There are very small nods to truth here. The idea that Rosalee Grable (webfairy) was an asset used to muddy waters is true. I never trusted Gustavo or Hereward, or at least I never trusted their judgement. And Ranke and Marquis are certainly a sad sight.

Dan Wallace died. I'd met him. He seemed like a nice guy. They wouldn't release the details. I always figured it was auto-erotic asphyxiation or something embarrassing like that, but who knows. The idea that he was murdered first emerged on WAC forums as very casual speculation implying that his movie contained some kind of important revelation. Sentimental and wishful thinking.

From there it seems to have morphed into some kind of nefarious conspiracy that makes absolutely no sense to me. I haven't thought of or heard about that movie in maybe eight years.

• • •

From: THERE IS NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS FOR MURDER ... ASIFYOUCARE (at) HATESASSHOLES.COM

Message Body: CLAIM NOT TO CARE ALL YOU WANT IT SHOWS YOU CARE VERY MUCH JULES

IN FACT YOU ARE PISSING YOUR PANTS LIKE A LITTLE BABY BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOUARE PART OF A FRAUD AND ARE HOPING BY PUBLISHING MESSAGES SOMEONE WILL HELP YOU

NO ONE WILL HELP YOU MORON THEY ARE TOO BUSY SAVING THEMSELVES

GUSTOVA ESPADA DELETED HIS FACEBOOK PAGE WHERE HE UNWISELY POSTED EVIDENCE OF SUPPRTING >AETRUTH/911BLOGGER, THE SAME PEOPLE HE CALLS ON HIS DEAD SITE SHILLS HEREWARD PRETENDS HIS FORUM HAS SPAM AS AN EXCUSE TO KEEP IT CLOSED CRAIG RANKE IS HIDING IN OBSCURITY OF HIS TALENTLESS BAND ALDO MARQUIS DELETING THE ATTACK THREAD AND HIS FACEBOOK SO MUCH FORIMPORTANT EVIDENCE THE WORLD MUST KNOW LOL THE REASON THESE PLACES ARE DEAD IS THEY WERE ALL FRAUDS TO BEGIN WITH INCLUDING TRUTHMOVE

THATS WHY YOU ARE BEGGING FOR HELP AND WHY YOURE DELETING THREADS AT TRUTHMOVE. ITS WHY YOU WONT >ANSWER THE QUESTION ABOUT DAN WALLACES FILM OR REPUBLISH THEM IN YOUR 'TRUTHER TROLL' THREAD

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THE INVESTIGATION INTO WALLACES DEATH WAS REOPENED?

THERE IS NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS FOR MURDER.

WHY WOULD WALLACES SO CALLED FRIENDS DESTORY OR HIDE HIS FILM UNLESS THEY KNOW IT HAS EVIDENCE OF >SOMETHING THEY WANT TO HIDE? WALLACE MADE THE FILM FOR PEOPLE TO SEE. HIS REAL FRIENDS WOULD HAVE RELEASED IT A LONG TIME AGO. OTHERS HAVE POINTED OUT THERE ARE NO AGENTS ETC. THE MOTIVE IS TO HIDE EVIDENCE OF A FRAUD. A FRAUD THAT WAS EXPECTED TO BRING IN MONEY. LOOSE CHANGE WAS >THE BEGINING. AETRUTH IS THE END

THATS WHY ROSALESS GRABLE WAS SENT TO GROUND ZERO PROTESTING WALLACES DEATH WITH HER LUNACY. MAKING SURE THE QUESTION WOULD SOUND CRAZY. SO THE MONEY CAN KEEP FLOWING.

THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO, JULES. YOU WILL CONVINCE WHOEVER HAS WALLACES FILM TO RELEASE IT ON A PUBLIC PLATFORM. YOUTUBE, VIMEO, WHATEVER. YOU WILL DO THIS BY THE END OF THIS WEEK. YOU CAN ANNOUNCE IT AT TRUTHMOVE AS A TRIBUTE. GO AHEAD SAVE FACE. NO ONE WILL ARGUE. BUT IT HAD BETTER BE COMPLETE AND UNEDITED

OR

YOU AND EVERY PERSON WHO KNEW ABOUT THE FILM OR WAS INVOLVED WITH WALLACE/NYC TRUTHER SCENE, FROM BROUILLET TO MATTHEWS, BECOMES PART OF A BIG FUCKING TIP AS ACCOMPLICES TO SUSPECTED MURDER TO COVER FRAUD, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T AFFORD THAT SCRUTINY.

THERE IS NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS FOR MURDER

TTYL

Posted 9 years ago #
  10. truthmover
    Administrator

So for the second time my troll is giving me shit about an attribution on 911truthnews. Victoria Ashley and Cosmos were two of the original team members on that project. Both moved on since then, but rather than scrub them from the team page I added a note about the importance of their contribution.

As usual I don't really get it. There's no way that these comments could be frustrating to me. And as ever they seem really out of touch. Of course everyone on that page is there because they want to be.

Again, what is the point of these messages and why are they sent anonymously? Obviously there's no interest in dialog, so the intent must simply be intimidation. But this person is so bad at that I'm left wondering if I've simply managed to hold onto a debunker fanboy who desperately wishes is was still 2007. Some sad sack living in their mother's basement with no love life.

Heh. Sounds like me. lol. If he'd write me with a real email address we might actually discover we have something in common. lol.

First message:

WTF? Vicki hasn't been listed for years. WTF are u dicking around with smearing cosmos in the same goddamn sentence as steven jone's fakeass hobag? trying to drag him back so somecunt bags can point to ur site and say "look! cosmos is still listed?" doubt he wants that attention. bursill's still listed, so its not like u can;t check. unless you're also using bursill without permission too. it would figure. but thx for confirming ur buddy buddy with Vicki. figures one fakeass biatch would pat another fakeassbiatch on the back.

Second message:

Contact Form: From: FUCK U FUCKU@msn&#x... Message Body: HEY ASSHOLE U STILL HAVE THAT SHIT ABOUT COSMOS LISTED WITH VICKY THE THERMITE WHORE http://911truthnews.com/about-911-truth-news/team/ JUST CUZ U TOOK THE LINK DOWN DOESN'T MEAN ITS NOT THERE NOW RUN BACK TO TRUTHINESSMOVE AND SCRIBBLE ABOUT DISRUPTORS...

Posted 8 years ago #
  11. truthmod
    Administrator

Maybe it's one of these people:

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2142634

Posted 8 years ago #
  12. truthmover
    Administrator

Gibberish. Whenever this troll responds to anything specific I've said the response is disjointed. I recognize that itself as a tactic used to frustrate, but again, I'm just left scratching my head and laughing.

Here she tries to imply that the link provided suggest that I have been frustrated by trolling in the past. Sure. I spend a couple years fighting it.

But this troll? She's no pro. No Craig Ranke. No Mark Roberts. Her lack of sophistication is always on display.

BTW, I figure this link to wtcdemolition is probably a redirect mean to imply that the troll is "Gretavo" or one of those turds. I'm done guessing.

From: durrrrrrrrrrrrrr rtrtrtrtr&... Message Body: "There's no way that these comments could be frustrating to me." SURE ABOUT THAT? wtcdemolition.com/blog/node/3292

Posted 8 years ago #
  13. truthmover
    Administrator

Latest contact from my troll. Sent to the contact form on my website. The usual incoherence and misdirection. Also the usual care to prevent analysis of the writing. That always says someone with training or ultra nerd to me. I've decided on nerd because they just aren't doing a great job, as usual.

it's amazing how committed jules is to perpetrating the 911 twoofer fraud 15 years later after it's obvious to anyone with a brain it is dead as a doornail and no one is buying it anymore. yet he's stil paying for 2 or 3 websites out of his pocket when teh smart thing to do would be to kill it all and pretend it never happened?

all i can figure is someone must have blackmail pics of you clowns with farm animals or something.

this was perhaps the dumbest multilevel multi marketing political fraud run by some of the most grandiose idiots ever to have lived. espada finally got half a braincell and deleted/disabled comments. neither tilton or ranke are that smartz. the downside being mucho future collateral embarrassment to the charlatans. for instance both abby martin and her bro robbie videohoax have been caught lying. an cindy sheehan? oh boy it ain't good.

so yep. can't figure out if jules is really that dumb or he can't unplug because he's worried about retaliation. dumbass missed his window to report these clowns to teh feds now the feds have nazis in their ranks. dunno what to tell yah. snooze you loose. but kinda brough it on youreslf.

namaste

And my response, as part of the strategy with using a disposable email address is that I'm supposed to be frustrated that I can't respond. Also, I know they will read this.

I've always assumed this was 'Gretavo Espada', the person who ran wtcdemolition. I interacted with him a few times in comments there and my troll has a similar tone, despite the attempt to mask it. I still think it's him and assume the comment above about him is a weak attempt at misdirection.

BTW, here's some suggestion that he's not what he seems. The comment has more info, but isn't savvy about subterfuge. I'm sure if I went digging I could find more.

http://la.indymedia.org/news/2008/08/219205.php

Anyway, if it's not him, I figure it's someone in his circle who uses the term 'twoofer.' Possibly a JREF nerd like Mark Roberts. But they weren't so into all the inner drama of the movement the way Gretavo was.

So what's the strategy here? I never get it. Is this supposed to frustrate me or just flatter me? For the umpteenth time, this has become a charming reminder that I have an FBI file because I care about something important. And nothing this guy says ever makes much sense. It's like he's stuck in time 10 years ago when some of this might have affected me.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get a lot more active soon and so there will be plenty of work for whomever gets assigned to harass me next.

Posted 7 years ago #
  14. truthmod
    Administrator

This is the age of trolls. I commend your approach to dismissing them or even turning their energy into a positive motivational force.

Trump is the most obvious troll out there and he feeds on hate and anger. Sometimes I think expressing love for him would defeat him more effectively.

Posted 7 years ago #

You must log in to post.