Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Barrett Warns of SuperBowl False Flag Attack (8 posts)

1. BrianG

He cites S.K. Bain, author of <i>The Most Dangerous Book in the World</i>, for information on the significance of the 33rd parallel, Phoenix's latitude. He discusses the numerological significance of 02/01/2015 and 2/1/15.

Whatever happened to Captain Eric May, anyway? Did he get tired of predicting attacks that never come to pass?

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. truthmover
    Administrator

How do you have enough time in your life to waste it on this?

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. BrianG

It didn't take much time. A 9/11-naive friend forwarded the Veterans Today Network email featuring the Rebekah Roth book, I looked at the other stories featured on the page, I saw that Barrett was continuing his practice of forecasting false-flag ops that never come to pass--forecasts bolstered by numerological mumbo-jumbo--and I thought recording that fact for the record was worthwhile.

What are you working on these days that's more important than spending a very few minutes seeing that the stake-in-the-heart of exiled 9/11 Truth infiltrators remains firmly planted? We need vision. The Sf911Truth group is sponsoring Chris Bollyn. What can we/are we going to do about that? I could flyer at the event if you guys could give me talking points.

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. truthmover
    Administrator

Oh, I wasn't being seriously critical. Just ribbing you. I gave up policing Barrett years ago and now avoid him like the plague. Aside from running 9/11 Truth News, I'm not involved in 9/11 Truth anymore. I don't believe that any progress is likely and that the progress that is likely will be solely based on the release of information that will sound obvious to people and be quickly dismissed. The 28 pages is a good example. Yeah, Saudi Arabia. It's not like the redactions are going to break the issue wide open.

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. truthmover
    Administrator

Brian,

I wanted to expand on that thought, as it just sounds dismissively cynical and kind of shitty, while I believe that my position is entirely practical and that many of those still pushing suffer from logical fallacies and wishful thinking that came to dominate the movement.

I certainly have as much respect as ever for people still fighting the fight. At the very least it serves to prevent the trolls, debunkers, and infiltrators from entirely undoing what was done. I'm invested in that kind of maintenance. Assuming the entire world doesn't melt down there will come a time when those still pushing will see some kind of vindication. I think if MLKjr's assassination. But perhaps not for a decade or two and most likely not due to action, but due to the declassification or leak of documents, or maybe a deathbed confession.

I believe in the strongest possible way, based on all my experience and whatever insight I've gained that none of the physical evidence will ever result in any revelation. One of the greatest internal fallacies of the movement is the idea that because we understand something powerful, that therefore it must have impact if spread widely enough. CD encourages exactly that fallacious and I think wasteful thinking. I strongly believe that WTC7 was demolished somehow. I wouldn't say I have proof, but certainly reasonable suspicion. The kind of reasonable suspicious that court cases are based on. But that goes nowhere. Why? Because the snow job was too good. And that's the big blind spot.

9/11 truthers don't know when they are beat and get lazy about logical conclusions that should be reached based on experience. The experience is that it's very hard to educated people about everything in The Terror Timeline, which is absolutely the best case for 9/11 truth. Well sourced, documentary evidence. But at some point the movement decided that the best evidence wasn't convincing people. Instead of accepting that this required a new approach, instead many fell and were lead toward more convenient and easily consumed methods involving images and video. What bleeds leads.

That doesn't work. It makes you feel good to spring an aha moment on people. It makes you feel good when it's easier to share your suspicions with the convenience of showing a video clip. And the physical evidence is also very directly compelling to people in the movement who find it easier to keep what they've seen at the tip of their tongue than a multi-faceted argument based on endless data points.

Put another way, this is an intellectual movement that couldn't grow without including non-intellectual and over time the intellectuals got pushed out. They were very conveniently replaced by universally shady people calling themselves 'scholars.' People who could do the thinking for you so you didn't have to do all that reading.

So now what's left? And what can be done, practically speaking, with what is left that hasn't been done already? Who is left to convince? One big truth that people still involved avoid is the fact that people have already made up their mind. And the sad truth is that huge numbers of people agree that 9/11 was shady but have very clearly demonstrated no interest in pressing for the truth. There isn't some unfound body of people out there who are going to rally around the cause.

Here's the only hope I have. It's some kind of document leak that impresses someone with a lot of money who then SOMEHOW turns to the right people, like Jon Gold, to produce a very well made and convincing documentary that in no way addresses any physical evidence.

Otherwise, the whole thing is largely a support group. And this is where my tone softens. I need that. We need that. People who understand radical truths about the world really need a sense of community. But that community shouldn't be based on false hopes. It should be based on sharing grim realities.

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. mark

A new low for SF 9/11 "truth" - hosting a "writer" who has promoted Holocaust denial? I can imagine how much fun the media will have with this. This is a good example of the controlled demolition of 9/11 "truth" -- too bad if there are any "useful idiots" promoting this BS who can't see they're being manipulated.

www.oilempire.us/afp.html

www.oilempire.us/holocaust-denial.html

Posted 9 years ago #
  7. truthmover
    Administrator

Yeah, Mark's point perfectly footnotes my own above. There isn't anyone left involved who knows what works. A total lack of mature strategy.

Posted 9 years ago #
  8. mark

I think there is a mature strategy involved - but it's one of discrediting dissent.

There's more useful idiots than provocateurs, but the latter are shrewd.

They did the same thing to the JFK research community, before the internet.

As John Judge said, if it works why come up with something new?

Rule by ridicule.

www.jfkmoon.org/disinformation.html

Posted 9 years ago #

You must log in to post.