Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Russian 9/11 Disclosure (5 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

I always wondered about something like this. We already have Iran on record talking about 9/11 complicity. It seems to me like these conspiratorial and false flag issues are an open secret among states, and that it is seen as "giving up the game" to come out and say it. So many powerful states must have so much blackmail material held by others, that it is seen as reckless to start making accusations (or showing proof).

Full 9/11 Disclosure Imminent — Russia To Release Satellite Evidence Of 9/11 ‘Inside Job,’ Truthers Say

http://www.inquisitr.com/1829785/full-911-disclosu...

Recent events are raising expectations among members of the “9/11 Truth movement” that an earthshaking 9/11 disclosure is imminent. The Russian-language Pravda.ru, an offshoot of Pravda, the former official mouthpiece of the Communist Party Of the Russian Federation, recently echoed the buildup of hopes and expectations in the “9/11 truther” community.

In a Feb. 7 article, the website claimed that the Russian government was preparing to release evidence that 9/11 was a “false flag” operation orchestrated by the U.S. government and its intelligence services.

According to Pravda, the evidence against the U.S. government consists of satellite imagery in the possession of the Russian authorities.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1829785/full-911-disclosu...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/02/10/pravda-put...

Moscow (Pravda): American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the US and Russia reached the worst point since the Cold War, Putin delivered until Obama only minor troubles. Analysts believe that this is the “calm before the storm.” Putin is going to hit once, but he’s going to hit hard. Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services in the September 11 attacks.

The list of evidence includes satellite images.

Published material can prove the US government complicity in the 9/11 attacks and the successful manipulation of public opinion. The attack was planned by the US government, but exercised using her proxy, so that an attack on America and the people of the United States looked like an act of aggression by international terrorist organizations.

The motive for deception and murder its own citizens served US oil interests and the Middle East state corporations.

The evidence will be so convincing that it utterly debunks the official 9/11 cover story supported by the US government.

Russia proves that America is no stranger to using false flag terrorism against its citizens in order to achieve a pretext for military intervention in a foreign country. In the case of “the September 11 attacks,” the evidence will be conclusive satellite imagery.

If successful, the consequences of Putin’s tactics would expose the US government’s secret terrorist policies. The government’s credibility will be undermined and should bring about mass protests in the cities leading to an uprising, according to American analysts..

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. mark

If they do this, I expect it would be mostly composed of the red herrings. Don't look to Alec Station, war games, stand down, etc. to be among the "evidence" disclosed.

Venezuela under Chavez raised the issue of the "no plane Pentagon" as supposedly being a real topic.

And "Veterans Today" is probably the least credible "source" anywhere.

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. BrianG

Mr. Duff refers to a Pravda article, but he doesn't tell us who wrote it and doesn't provide a link.

Also note the alleged Pravda article was allegedly published Feb 7. Last time I checked. today is March 9.

I've never read anything by Gordon Duff that ever showed him as anything other than a clown.

Veterans Today is not only "least credible," it is blatantly anti-semitic. On their homepage check the "Investigations" tab and select "Holocaust" for a set of articles, many of them pseudonymous and many credited to Dr. Fetzer or Dr. Barrett.

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. truthmover
    Administrator

Yeah, Veterans Today is clearly subterfuge. And back when 9/11 truth was more of a threat to the establishment I recall these kinds of claims popping up ever few months. They do a good job of making enough genuine people look stupid to do some damage. At this point I'm not sure what purpose they serve.

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. mark

In the Soviet Union, the joke was there was no truth in Pravda and no news in Izvestia.

Posted 9 years ago #

You must log in to post.