Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Frontline: How the CIA Helped Make “Zero Dark Thirty” (5 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator
  2. truthmod
    Administrator

I'm usually skeptical of Frontline, haven't watched this yet. It's available to stream free here:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/secrets-po...

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. BrianG

When I used to work for rich Republican lawyers I thought NPR was so subversive that I was afraid to subscribe, even though I listened (because it was the only news source that seemed to think that international news mattered).

Then I very reluctantly went to see Fahrenheit 911, believing the reviewers' claims that it was all lies. As I sat through the credits, shocked at what I had seen, I asked myself "Why didn't the 'Commie News', National Public Radio tell me any of this?"

A few months later when the concerns about the electronic voting machines surfaced, I heard the host on "Morning Edition" (Bob Edwards, I believe) sneer at exit polls as if they were inherently unscientific. I still listen to NPR but I no longer feel guilty about the fact that I have never given them a dime.

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. BrianG

PBS's program on James Bamford was definitely worthwhile. There's another program called "The Man Who Knew too Much" that I have never seen and which may be about John O'Neill that would probably be worth watching.

I believe the movie "Who Killed John O'Neill" is now available at archive.org in public domain, so if anyone here has the ambition to make a 9/11 movie, there's your chance. Also, I do have some skills in motion graphics and research and would be willing to collaborate.

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. BrianG

Come to think of it, it was probably Weekend Edition host Scott Simon who sneered at exit polls. Wouldn't it be great if these guys would be falling all over each other trying to pin it on the other? This world is so screwed up.

So screwed up that highschool kids in my hometown are tossing themselves in front of trains.

Posted 8 years ago #

You must log in to post.