Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Whatever Happened to Cosmos? (4 posts)

1. BrianG

It seems that the story was that he found True Love in New Zealand and disappeared. When he did so, the truthaction website with all its archives apparently completely vanished. Is there any chance of getting that stuff back?

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. truthmover
    Administrator

That's what happened. And the only person I know who might have contact doesn't. As far as I know all the data is lost. That includes years of thought, inspiration, research, and debate. Most of it public and some private. The private part included some important research into those who tried to undermine the movement.

Cosmos is a luddite and I found him pretty uneducated in practical matters. I was paying attention as this happened and I think he just stopped paying for hosting and just let things slide till the data was lost. I wrote him a couple times asking about it and he didn't respond. I offered to pay for hosting.

Here's hoping he backed up the database.

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. BrianG

I knew Cosmos and I liked him. He often seemed to be very preoccupied. The last time I saw him was at one of the 9/11 gatherings at the Grand Lake Theater. He was sitting alone and seemed kind of pissed off and I didn't approach him.

You can bet that the NSA or one of its collegial institutes backed up the truthaction database. So maybe in a thousand years databots will cipher out what went down there.

Seriously, what about SnowCrash? He was one of the brighter truthers around and he seems to have melted down at about the same time truthaction did. Say--you don't suppose that SnowCrash was Cosmos in disguise? Did you ever see the two of them together? :>)

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. truthmod
    Administrator

I heard through the grapevine that Cosmos became a Trump supporter. Anyone heard about this?

Posted 5 years ago #

You must log in to post.