Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

CTKA - the last word on James Fetzer (4 posts)

1. mark
  2. truthmod
    Administrator

Thanks for the link. I don't blame Jim D for not following the 9/11 case. It was subverted from the beginning. They learned a lot from JFK. I didn't read the entire article, but I don't see any speculation that Fetzer might be irresponsible on purpose. I guess it's better not to speculate and let the facts speak for themselves. Sadly, people like Fetzer make facts less and less discernible.

Yet just one year after Jones and Fetzer teamed up, they got a divorce. Why would Fetzer want to split from such a reputable scientist? He and Jones split over something that is literally hard to describe. I actually still do not understand it. In its own way, it is as far out as the Fetzer/Cinque “Altgens altered photo to disguise Oswald” nonsense. I first heard about it through Joseph Green, the CTKA correspondent who reviewed Philip Nelson’s book for this web site. Meeting with Lisa Pease and myself on a weekend he spent in LA several years ago, he told us, “Did you hear about what the 9-11 people are now proposing?” Since I did not follow that field I said no, I didn’t. Joe replied, “They are now saying that the towers were leveled by space beams, no plane hit them, and what people saw was a giant hologram.” I said: You can’t be serious? Joe replied, “Yes I am. And Fetzer is part of it.”

David Shayler was another of these wild, far out 9-11 visionaries. Shayler stated that the Trade Center jetliner crashes were faked using “missiles wrapped in holograms” and that: “there is little evidence to show that jets went into the buildings.

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. BrianG

Willie Rodriguez and Annie Machon toured with Shayler while he was making those irresponsible claims. Annie appeared at one of the Santa Cruz conferences. As I was leaving, walking across the parking lot, I ran into her. As I approached she started smiling, anticipating that she'd be thanked for her courage and sacrifice. I said "You're much too smart to have ever believed Willie Rodriguez's story for even one minute. I'm very disappointed in you."

She looked at me in utter shock, then recovered enough to say "Well we all have to live with our disappointment, don't we."

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. mark

I hope for Mr. Fetzer's sake that he is acting and not sincere in his claims. Regardless of his motive, bad info pollutes good, a paradigm that some of the sincere supporters of nonsense fail to understand.

I like John Judge's quip that 9/11 Truth is an Inside Job!

Posted 8 years ago #

You must log in to post.