Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

2016 Election Circus - Steve Pieczenik "Counter Coup" (3 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

https://youtu.be/ov5kvWSz5LM https://youtu.be/12zVlaZyX3Q

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik

Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.[3] His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare.[7] He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.[8]

On May 3, 2011, radio host Alex Jones aired an interview in which Pieczenik claimed that Osama bin Laden had died of Marfan syndrome in 2001 shortly after the September 11 attacks, and that the attacks on the United States on 9/11 were part of a false flag operation by entities within the American government, the Israeli leadership and Mossad.[31]

On October 20, 2011 in an interview with Alex Jones, Pieczenik claimed that Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi was alive, and said, "There’s no way they killed Muammar Gaddafi, that’s not our operating mode and I’ve been involved in 30 years with the takeouts and regime changes." He also criticized President Barack Obama, calling him an "obsessional pathological liar".[32][33]

On November 1, 2016, Pieczenik announced on his youtube channel that Hillary and Bill Clinton "effected a silent civilian coup through corruption and coaptation. However, people in the intelligence community formally initiated a countercoup through supplying information to Julian Assange and Wikileaks in order to prevent Hillary Clinton from becoming the next president of the United States, while also convicting and indicting President Obama, Loretta Lynch, and all others who were implicit in the cover-up of the massive corruption that occurred under the Clinton Foundation." [34]

Posted 7 years ago #
  2. mark

Reminds me of the "former" government official who claimed no planes hit the WTC ... who got a remarkable amount of media attention for the most ridiculous BS about 9/11.

So far, it looks like the intel world wants the Clintons over Trump, given the number of Bush admin. veterans who are voting for Hillary.

Posted 7 years ago #
  3. truthmod
    Administrator

I'd never heard of this guy before. Looks like obvious disinfo. You never know what these people's motives are or what they really believe. It looks like HRC is gearing up for a scandal ridden presidency and possible impeachment, or it may all go away after she wins. It looks like most elites want Hillary but the real serious hardliners may actually want Trump or a coup in some form or another.

These are crazy times.

As recently as October 6, 2012, Pieczenik was listed as a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).[21] According to Internet Archive, his name was removed from the CFR roster sometime between October 6 and November 18, 2012.[22] Publicly, Pieczenik no longer appears as a member of the CFR.[23]

U.S. Presidential Election: Consider Increasing Readiness
    http://www.cryptogon.com/?p=49798

But I just can’t see Trump happening. I think it’s because I spent a lot of time in college learning about the the global order that emerged after World War 2, and the decades of atrocities that followed.

Hillary represents the crew behind all of that.

Are those people going to let a guy into power who wants to upset the apple cart? Get rid of NAFTA. Weaken NATO. Cut off the source of infinite cheap labor through the southern border. Mess with protected narcotics trafficking networks. On and on.

I don’t think so.

A reader suggested that maybe Trump could be allowed in right before They scuttle the ship, blaming the whole disaster on him.

Hmm.

That is a situation I had not thought of previously. Maybe, but I doubt it will happen because it’s just too hairy. Too many wildcards.

Posted 7 years ago #

You must log in to post.